REB6studios

7 Arnold Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 2

About REB6studios

Young. Fresh. Hip. Modern wedding videos for the modern bride. San Francisco and San Jose wedding videographers that specialize in modern wedding and engagement cinematography. View our handcrafted wedding films at www.reb6studios.com

Press play button to see my sample clips below.

"Plus, we are fun and easy to work with. Our clients, like us, so on their wedding day, they dont...
"AVP Love Story : A story of how you met up to the day of the proposal. Our specialty!"
We also offer Save the Dates. A Mini MTV style and inviting your guests at the end."
"Our cinematic films wont be possible without our HD gears. We have the most up to date, gears such...
"We just dont stand and press record. We include minishoots (see illus) in our packages."

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for REB6studios

• User4519138 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough about how awesome Sigmund and Mariane and their team have been so far. They were super responsive to my emails and I have been so impressed with their professionalism. I can't wait to see their masterpiece! A friend recommended them to me and showed me her video and I cried. Literally every video they have on their website will make you cry. They are truly artists. I had been on the fence about having a videographer, I checked out competitors and could not find ANYONE that lived up to the beautiful work that the Reb6 team does. After watching their videos it changed my mind on having a videographer and I knew that I had to have them film my wedding.

M · Married on 05/26/2012

Sigmund & Mariane,
    Ever since we received our video we have been watching it non-stop! Yes, it is that PHENOMENAL (not to mention funny, sentimental and very entertaining) !!! The search for a high quality videographer was stressful and at the point of giving up, we stumbled upon Reb6Studios. After watching countless videos of Reb6, we were thoroughly impressed and immediately contacted them. We didn't know what to expect, but we were hoping, praying and crossing our fingers that our date was available. We knew that all great vendors get booked fast and having talented videography was a top priority. Best advice to all brides & grooms: BOOK EARLY! Working with Reb6studios was so worth it! Reb6 has creative, memorable, and exceptional work. One of the great things about Reb6 is their A+ customer service! Booking an out of town vendor, felt a bit skeptical at first, but after consulting with them the first time we felt so much more at ease. The Reb6 team is super friendly, professional, prompt and truly incorporate what you want in your wedding video. Reb6 captured wonderful and special moments, which is evident in our feature film. We also had so much fun doing our fun shots at different Las Vegas spots! Our wedding day flew by so fast, we are so happy to have the documentary video to look back on and cherish it with our loved ones. WE LOVE REB6STUDIOS!

Best Regards,
    Melissa & Chris

Ryan · Married on 09/17/2011

I will keep this short - Sigmund was fantastic. As far as vendors go, I have not met anyone more professional, humble, and accommodating. We really barely even noticed he and his assistant were there at the wedding at all, he did an amazing job coordinating with our photographer, and the work product was everything we hoped it would be... it was fantastic. You can't go wrong working with these guys, and the sample work product on their website shows it... which is why we chose them in the first place!

REB6studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,539.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,883.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD

Real Weddings

• Baciami Events
    Baciami Events Wedding Planners

Love the work!! It's always like I'm watching one of those love stories you only see in the movies. They really capture the moments and do it in a professional manner.

• Pangea Catering & Events
    Pangea Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

REB6Studios are the most creative and professional videographers I have worked with in the Bay Area.

• Euphoria Weddings and Events
    Euphoria Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with REB6Studios on a few occasions now and they are by far the most talented, creative and fun working people I have come across in the Wedding Industry. When I refer my couples to REB6Studios I don't have to worry about a thing because I know my couples are in the best hands. REB6Studios are reliable and go out of their way to make sure their clients receive nothing but the best service and most important you receive a final product that goes beyond your expectations. If you are a Bride or Groom to-be, look no further because REB6Studios is your ideal Wedding Videographer. They will make you feel at ease in front of the camera, they respond to emails quickly and answer any and all questions you may have. When there are unforseen changes in a wedding day timeline REB6Studios adapt and make the changes necessary so they can capture every aspect of your wedding seamlessly. I highly recommend REB6Studios for all your Wedding Videography needs, it will be one of the best decisions you make for your Wedding!

• 7 Arnold Avenue San Francisco, 94110 See on map