Ready,Set,Cakes!

Atlanta, GA View map

Ready, Set, Cakes! began out of my passion and love of baking for my family. I never thought decorating birthday, anniversary and graduation cakes would evolve into the launching of Ready, Set, Cakes!. I never really thought that my love for decorating would actually catch the eyes of anyone other than my family. However, each time I decorated a cake for one of my children or friends, someone always told me I had a gift. I am very thankful to my family and friends who have encouraged me over the years especially to God, my husband and my children for their love, support and inspiration. Ready, Set, Cakes! began because I was always trying to create memories for our family that would last a lifetime. Now, I desire to create those same memories for others.

1 User photo

• Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 11/10/2017
    Ready, Set, Cakes is PHENOMENAL!!!! Ms. Sharon is the absolute best! She took my wife's idea for our wedding cake and turned it up a notch to give us exactly what we wanted and more! From the professional presentation of her cake tasting to the exceptional cake we received on the wedding day it was a great experience. She has such attention to detail that shows in her work. She takes pride in her presentation and we are so thankful for that.
    Ethel Married on 03/12/2016
    I would highly recommend. Cakes are delicious and the service is great!
    Demetris Married on 01/17/2015
    She was very professional. The cake was very delicious. I definitely recommend her to any future brides.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Announce All Occasions LLC Announce All Occasions LLC Wedding Planners

Ready Set Cakes makes the best cakes ever hands down. I will always recommmend all of my clients to Ready set-up cakes. No matter how busy Sharon is she always puts the customers needs first. No where else could you a beautiful cake that not only look fabulous, but taste fabulous as well.

2000 A.D. Inc., Concepts In Floral Art 2000 A.D. Inc., Concepts In Floral Art Wedding Florists

it is with great pleasure, i endorse sharon..... her creativity, attention to detail and client satisfaction, are only a few attributes that precede her craft....a confectionery artist, indeed..... al dellinger tim thomas 2000 a d inc concepts in floral art

DaT's Events Planning, LLC DaT's Events Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

If you are looking for AMAZING cakes, then look no further! Ready Set Cakes does fabulous work! Not only are the cakes beautiful, but they taste better than they look! Sharon is a true professional, always aiming to please her clients and is a total joy to work with!

Atlanta

Tues-Fri 10am-5pm
Location of (Ready,Set,Cakes!)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding