RayMar Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

RayMar Photography is a professional wedding photography and videography company based in Houston, Texas. Ray and Marissa, a husband and wife team, dedicate themselves to providing couples with low-cost and high-quality services. From contemporary portraits to modern style shoots, RayMar Photography will make sure to capture your special day in a professional and dedicated manner. Ray and Marissa aim to illustrate the joy and love of each couple, from the engagement to the wedding, with unique detail shots.

This couple will get to know you on a personal level, building an understanding of your dream vision for your wedding photographs. RayMar Photography offers high-quality wedding portraits for couples who desire emotional but also fun snapshots. In addition to these photography services, they offer a wide range of other services. These services include:

• 4K Video coverage
  • Multiple location shoots
  • Wedding portraits
  • Projector Rental
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Multi. Locations
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Julie W. Married on 07/09/2022

Friendly, Smart and Speedy Photography Service

Raymar Photography has been such a great choice for my wedding and engagement photos. Ray and Marissa are both very friendly, super responsive, and very knowledgeable about their services. I am super appreciative of their fast photo delivery as my older sister had a horrible experience with her photographer (non-related to Raymar) in the past. I definitely give Raymar 5 our of 5 stars for their services and prices. Book with them today!
  • Pamela
    Pamela M. Married on 07/03/2022

Amazing!

I don't know where to start, when I decided to go with this vendor, I viewed their Instagram and saw them tag on the venue for our wedding. I reached out to them about my wedding date to see if they were available, little did I know, they reply immediately and so professional. Ray and Marissa are so outgoing and understandable and so easy to talk to, just like if I already knew them. Recently, my fiancé and I did our engagement photos and Marissa was the one that took our photos. She was a very wonderful person and always smiling even though my fiancé and I, we joke around a lot, we had a great time getting our engagement photos taken by her, even though we had an issue with my dress I was wearing that day, we were still able to make it work and get amazing photos. I was so excited I couldn't wait for the photos, I would constantly check my email, and when I finally received the email with our photos, I was SPEECHLESS. I was so in love with each photo that was taken that day. I had to wake up my fiancé at 2:00 in the morning to showed him. I really can't wait for our wedding day because I know they will capture the perfect and memorable pictures on our special day. I can truly say that Ray and Marissa are amazing on what they do. Can't wait for our big day!
  • Linda
    Linda P. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing experience!

Loved working with Ray and Marissa (husband and wife) for our engagement photos. The experience was great and we couldn't have asked for a better team! My fiance and I are not photogenic by any means but somehow our photos came out so great and we definitely have to credit that to Marissa's guidance. We can't wait to use them again for our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

363 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston, TX, 77060
Location of (RayMar Photography)
363 N Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston, Texas, 77060
346-250-1198

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding