3636 E. Baseline Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85042 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Raven Golf Club - Phoenix

Located in Phoenix, Arizona, Raven Golf Club - Phoenix is an extraordinary country club wedding venue. Couples wishing to exchange their nuptials at this venue will have the opportunity to start with a blank slate, using the perfectly cut lawns, charming water features, and large banquet hall for all their wedding needs. Giving couples freedom to use their landscaped club grounds as they wish, the golf club venue also provides all the essentials to design the perfect wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples and up to 175 guests can enjoy a classic country club wedding at Raven Golf Club - Phoenix. The pristine grounds are an idea place to hold a wedding ceremony and take gorgeous photos after the event. The Grill 36 patio can be used to host a cocktail reception while wedding parties finish taking their tour around the club for photos. The banquet hall is a lovely place for a reception, and couples can customize their seating arrangement and dance floor layout. Guests can park on the property, and wedding rental also comes with a complimentary valet parking service.

The wedding planning staff at Raven Golf Club - Phoenix is a professional group experienced in wedding design. Couples will find they are extremely accommodating, and their assistance during this particular time can be invaluable. Having hosted many events at the club, they can also provide recommendations for bridal showers, vow renewals, and engagement parties in addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions. White padded ceremony chairs are provided for the main event, where a Grecian colonnade or Cinderella arch can be used to frame the happy new couple. Couples can also choose to use the available guest, gift, and guestbook tables. The club provides cake-cutting service for the reception, where their experienced bartenders also handle the fully stocked in-house bar. If so desired, a champagne toast can also be accommodated. In addition to staff set up and clean up, couples will be provided with the following for their event:

• China

Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 6
Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelli is a miracle worker and my savior! She was such a big help from the very beginning. She was very accommodating when I needed some extra help and was always available to help with suggestions or fixes when problems arose. Our big day was perfect thanks to her hard work. Thank you, Kelli!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 8
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 9
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 10
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 11

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

There aren't enough wonderful things that I could say about this venue and it's staff! Kelli is the greatest person ever and helped me in so many different ways from days before I booked the venue to even a week after my wedding day. She was so helpful and genuinely caring. She definitely made my dream wedding a reality! The food was amazing and the venue itself is absolutely stunning!!! I had the best wedding ever and I recommend this place so highly because its affordable, its beautiful, and it's perfect!!! I absolutely loved my experience! Thank you Raven Golf Club!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 12
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 13
    Raven Golf Club - Phoenix 14

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

So first, let me tell you that my wedding isn't until January of 2017, and I'll update this after then!

Let's start with Shelley - this woman is amazing. She's been there for us every step of the way. My fiance and I are totally clueless and she's held our hand every step of the way. She's quick to respond to questions and is a genuinely nice person. She honestly cares about our wedding being everything that we dreamed it would be.

Pricing - I had no idea how much venues cost, and after that first few phone calls to other locations, I was pretty upset. Shelley worked with us... I mean really worked with us... to get pricing to where we needed it to be. For this alone I am forever grateful. Without her flexibility and negotiating, my future husband and I would be getting married in front of a judge. If you're on the fence about taking the plunge with Shelley and the Raven, take a step forward because it will be so so so worth it! No regrets from this bride to be, and you won't have any either!

Sent on 03/04/2016