2216 West Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 230
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Ramada Vineland-Millville

The Regency Ballroom is elegant, spacious, and conveniently located between Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey Shore points. We have room for up to 250 of your friends and family for one unforgettable night! Having your wedding here is ideal, and it starts with your arrival, where our attentive and caring staff will valet your guest’s cars. You can then take photos with your bridal party at our beautiful outdoor gazebo & waterfall.

Our celebrated chefs will make the food at your wedding as memorable as the event itself. We provide a number of wedding packages ranging from the highly affordable up to the highly extravagant. We understand and respect how important your special day is to you, and we work tirelessly to ensure that each and every detail is exactly to your specifications.

With a combined 18+ years in the Industry our Banquet sales manager, Carissa and our Banquet Service Team will organize everything so you are stress & worry free! Carissa specializes in creating magical, memorable events that each couple can afford!

If you are planning a beach wedding, we are located only a half hour away from the shore making us a perfect go-to celebration spot after the marriage ceremony.

Follow Ramada Vineland-Millville on

3 Reviews for Ramada Vineland-Millville

LaShan · Married on 06/30/2018

2.4
      3.0

I had my wedding there in June 2018 & while planning, the response time was good. Everything was pretty much going the way it should be. The rehearsal was ok. My family and wedding party needed that time to get it together. The day of the wedding, the assistant that I was promised never showed up, and the flowers that my florist told me she delivered we're never brought up to us. I called the coordinator and she said that the assistant that was promised had an accident, so she wouldn't be able to assist me. Mind you, this was almost an HR before the wedding. As I was talking to her on the phone, I could hear her scrambling around and she admitted that she was still setting everything up for the reception. So, in my assistants place, she sent up a guy with our flowers. He not only brought up the bridal flowers, but also the boutineres that the guys were suppose to get. I asked him did they have theirs already, and he said, "Yes, I think these are extra". Everyone looked at each other with confusion. So, when I called my cousin to see if the guys had boutineres on, she said NO. I then asked him to take them back to the groomsmen and place them on them correctly. I literally separated them in the box to make sure everyone got the right one. After all of that, he basically just took them downstairs and gave them to my husband to be and left. Everyone had on the wrong ones, including my aunt who was officiating the wedding. Of course I'm noticing this during the ceremony. As far as the reception, initially everything looked good until I noticed the coordinator didn't put the mats inside the photo frames as promised. Our pictures we're just hanging inside the frames with the table numbers, and she went MIA after dinner was served. We literally had to go look for her to cut the cake, and have them serve it. And to top it off, they only served one of the cakes. They never served the groom's cake. She wears too many hats &needs help.

Sent on 07/13/2018

B · Married on 08/23/2014

1.5

I went with this venue because the food (pretty good) and liquor were affordable. They were fine until the day of. Every time we (the bridal party) made a request we were denied by the coordinator. I also had to ask for my items back after the ceremony, and one was missing. They owe me money (I overpaid) and they have not yet given it back to me. You definitely get what you pay for there...

Sent on 10/08/2014

Ramada Vineland-Millville Pricing

Ramada Vineland-Millville Price Rates

Ramada Vineland-Millville FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ramada Vineland-Millville 1
    2020/2021 FREE CEREMONY

BOOK YOUR 2020 OR 2021 WEDDING PACKAGE WITH US AND RECEIVE YOUR GAZEBO OR INDOOR CEREMONY FREE OF CHARGE.

• 2216 West Landis Ave Vineland, 08360 See on map
    856-300-6436 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ramada Vineland-Millville)