The Courtyard Glassboro-Rowan University offers a wonderful environment for any social setting or group. Guests can enjoy our Bistro food and drink, relax and unwind in our indoor pool and Jacuzzi or a workout in the fitness room. The inviting lobby and outdoor fire pit is perfect for connecting with family and friends. Our friendly and welcoming staff is always there to ensure a comfortable stay. We're right in the heart of a growing Glassboro and Rowan University.

illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Clean Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

B
Brianna Sent on 11/30/2021
4.6 out of 5 rating

Overall Great!

Overall had a great experience. We had a room block for our wedding. Although some of the planning piece was clunky when push came to shove the weekend of the wedding the staff and service were spectacular. They made sure to hand out our welcome bags, make sure we had what we needed, and overall were great! Def the best hotel in the area and the location you cannot beat!
J
Jessica Sent on 08/18/2020
1 out of 5 rating

I would give them 0 stars if I could

I booked Courtyard by Marriott Glassboro Rowan University as my hotel block for my wedding. I had been in contact with Jacqueline about my hotel block and it had been nothing but issues from the start. Claiming my emails from many different email accounts were never received, not hearing back in a timely manner, not hearing back from the general manager AT ALL, my guests not being able to book under the block, this list leading up to our stay at the hotel goes on. Fast forward to our check in day (the day before our wedding and 30 minutes before our rehearsal), the front desk worker said that Jacqueline marked every king suite as unavailable (which we had booked 5 months ago). Thankfully, my husband and the front desk worker were able to get us into the king suite after about a half hour of debating and trying to resolve the situation, making us late for our own wedding rehearsal. The day of the wedding, my hair and make up team asked the front desk what room I was in so they could come do their job, and the hotel was apparently UNAWARE of any bride or groom staying there. This is bizarre to me, as Jacqueline was extremely aware of my husband and I staying there for our WEDDING, and I had emailed Jacqueline back her wedding information form so her staff could be aware of our block and it's instructions. But, this comes as no surprise as Jacqueline seemingly is incapable of understanding how to work the internet and email in general. I also found out after the wedding that the hotel would not give my guests the king rooms they requested and booked. I would absolutely never recommend this hotel or this chain to anyone and I have made my venue aware of the difficulties we've had with Courtyard, as they are a preferred vendor for them. This hotel had made an extremely stressful time to plan a wedding even more stressful. I wish I could give them negative stars.
Stephanie
Stephanie Sent on 06/25/2019
1 out of 5 rating

Exhaust ALL options first - these people are classless

Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding, the Glassboro Marriott is above and beyond the worst. I booked my block nearly a year and a half in advanced. Sara only gave me 12 rooms and I said we are having 200 people and asked for more. I was told no and given the option to always add more. I wasn't comfortable with that, but she didn't seem to care. When I got the contract, there were a bunch of mistakes and I should have trusted my gut to back out, but I didn't. Fast forward to invitations going out, my block books up almost immediately. I make a request to add more rooms and they say no because they are having a "busy weekend at the hotel." I ask to speak to the head of sales, Jackie, and she basically said "tough s!@#" and there was nothing they could/would do. She was so unprofessional that I couldn't believe she could be head of anything. I call the manager, who to this day, NEVER called me back. They told me my guests could book outside the block for $100 more a night! $250 for a hotel in Glassboro out of school season? Yeah. OK. I ended up pulling all my rooms out and moving them to the Courtyard in Deptford, who I would recommend to anyone. As my guests were calling, people were lying to them saying they couldn't pull the rooms without paying a penalty, even though my contract stated otherwise. The easiest part of the wedding turned into a total inconvenience for my guests and me. Sara and Jackie were unprofessional, clueless, and unwilling to accommodate any of my requests. I caution all brides to exhaust all other options before you book with the Marriott in Glassboro. There are better, cheaper hotels that will actually care about you and your event (like Grace at Courtyard Marriott in Deptford).
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit