Rakoteet Photography

336 N Lesley Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46219 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Rakoteet Photography

Hey there, Gorgeous Bride!

I’m so glad you’re here!

My name is Michelle Rakotomalala (you can ask me how to pronounce it when we meet in person), and I'm an internationally-published, destination, elopement, wedding, and couples photographer based in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm a lover of people and beautiful love stories.

I'm so passionate about photographing weddings, and I cherish each couple that I have the honor of working with.

I've photographed over 75 weddings all over the state of Indiana, and also traveling all over the country and world to photograph love stories in places like Virginia, Northern Michigan, Georgia, and even Paris, with many more destinations to come.

I would absolutely LOVE to work with you. If you think we might be a good fit for each other, send me a message over on my contact page. I can't wait to hear your love story!

Follow Rakoteet Photography on

Details
Details

Rakoteet Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 336 N Lesley Ave Indianapolis, 46219 See on map