2100 NC Hwy 33 East, Chocowinity, NC 27817 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Raised in a Barn Farm

Raised in a Barn Farm is an agritourism farm in Chocowinity, North Carolina, that specializes in events such as weddings. From the engagement party and bridal shower to the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, this spot is able to accommodate the various events leading up to the big day as well. Looking to skip the party and instead elope? Raised in a Barn Farm hosts elopements, too.

Facilities and Capacity

This outdoorsy venue with a rustic vibe offers a trio of space options. There’s an indoor barn, an outdoor covered pavilion and an uncovered outdoor space. The pavilion stage works nicely for DJs or bands entertaining the crowd. Raised in a Barn Farm also has areas on-site reserved for the wedding party to get ready before the events kick off.

If the thought of planning all of this sounds like a bit much, fear not because there’s an on-site planner who’d be happy to help. Raised in a Barn Farm employs a professional staff who’s easy to get along with and will make sure all of your hopes and wishes come to life for your wedding.

Location

In the summer, Raised in a Barn Farm's big crop for the season is the sunflower — an awesome photo backdrop. The venue offers all-inclusive packages and is used year-round. Goats, chickens, rabbits and other animals live on the farm, but are kept separate from the spaces used for weddings; however, that doesn't mean your guests won't enjoy seeing the little creatures enjoy in passing. They’re located four miles from Washington and 18 miles from Greenville.

Other Services

8176d8b062259bc4 1523835252 bc4065b387d96a53 1523835251136 5 23905632 102088874
890e8b20261d4afe E67C0698

4 Reviews for Raised in a Barn Farm

michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I just love Mandie! She and her crew did such a fabulous job setting up and decorating our wedding! Mandie helped me from the beginning to the end to make sure my wedding day was everything I hoped it would be! She did everything possible to ensure I was calm and well taken care of the day of the wedding! I really liked being there at the Farm getting ready in the Apartment above the barn with all my girls! Love, Love, Mandie and Raised in a Barn!! Michelle Younts

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/02/2017

How can I choose just one picture of this beautiful place with my handsome husband. Mandie and Will are just the best people to work with. I was one of those crazy brides that had a list for everything and over planned. Mandie would meet with me anytime and calm my nerves. Will even built the cross for me to get married under. Their professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail along with my crazy made for a great wedding. It was so great at the end of the night me and my husband sat down looked around and was like this is perfect we didn't want it to end. If we where to do it all over again I would choose them every time. I sure there will be baby showers and birthday parties to come at Raised in a Barn Farm.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jessie · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking to have a wedding that is completely your own then this is the venue for you. Mandie, Will, and Jane worked with me to figure out how to create exactly what I had imagined with the resources already available to us. They are so easy and fun to work with, you'll forget planning a wedding is supposed to be stressful. 10/10 would get married there again.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Raised in a Barn Farm Pricing

Raised in a Barn Farm Price Rates

Raised in a Barn Farm FAQ

• Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    November
    December

• 2100 NC Hwy 33 East Chocowinity, NC, 27817 See on map
    252-495-3398 (Phone number)
    Location of (Raised in a Barn Farm)