Long Beach, CA 90803 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rainbows

We are a floral design studio founded in 1980. We pride ourselves on exceptional designs and service. We are willing to travel to most of LA and Orange counties for weddings. If you are interested in a consultation, please email rainbowsflowershop@gmail.com. If you would like to see more examples of our work, you can do so on our online portfolio on flickr: http://flickr.com/rainbowsflowershop

greeeeeeen
bridesmaid
082208016
greeeeeeen
bridesmaid

3 Reviews for Rainbows

Nicole · Married on 03/13/2010

We worked with Megan at Rainbows and she was incredible. She had some amazing suggestions for our wedding. I thought I knew what I wanted when it came to center pieces and my bouquet, but her ideas were exactly what I was looking for. She also came over and showed up demo centerpieces and a demo bouquet which really made things easy. She was extremely professional and early to our event. Rainbows was wonderful and have a great value for the cost.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Diana · Married on 04/11/2009

Rainbows flowers did a beautiful job on my wedding flowers. Megan, at Rainbows, is very professional and talented. She created beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. The quality of the flowers is exceptional and the price is unbelievable. I highly recommend Rainbows Flowers.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Charissa · Married on 08/16/2008

I was so thrilled with the flowers for my wedding from Rainbows Flower Shop in Long Beach. It is a small family owned shop and Megan was amazing to work with. I brought her some clippings of what I had in mind and the colors I wanted to use and she helped me pick out the best flowers to meet the look I was going for. I had my heart set on tulips for my wedding in August and while she cautioned me about using a delicate flower like that in the dead of summer, she made it work for my bouquet and for my bridesmaids.The photos of the flowers were so lovely that I have some prints in my home. We used "hearty" flowers for the outdoor flowers for the ceremony and it looked amazing. When we couldn't find an arch that I really liked -she just created one and it was perfect. She found a way to work in eucalyptus because I love it. And made the perfect little girl pomander for my flower girls. She was on time and was so flexible on the number of arrangements for the tables as we kept changing until the last minute. Rainbows was also very affordable and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them (and have) and can't wait to need to order flowers from them again soon.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Rainbows FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rainbows 1
    Complimentary delivery to Wedding Wire users
    Free local wedding delivery for clients who mention finding us on wedding wire. This applies to Long Beach, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, Cypress, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach.

• Long Beach, 90803 See on map