Rafa Cruz Photography

Washington, DC View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Professional destination wedding photography in Washington, DC and Puerto Rico. In true reflection of the photographer's personal values, our photography is approached with integrity, professionalism, honesty, and genuine care. Our style is a combination of photojournalism with a traditional approach to ensure all the memories of your special day are captured.

We believe there is nothing more important than your complete happiness on your special day, as well as photographs that reflect that happiness as you look back and celebrate your love for years to come.

Our commitment to you is to provide:

- Exceptional, quality photography

- Professional, timely service

- Passionate, artistic style

About the Photographer

An artist at heart, Rafael Cruz has always found artistic expression in both photography and music. Aside from photography, he immerses himself in his guitar, with a musical range spanning from flamenco to blues, and classical to rock.

His talent and aesthetic style have fostered an intense love of the arts and all things reflecting beauty in its purest form. His approach embodies distinctive composition, romanticism, and a sophisticated style. Most importantly, his photography reflects his immense gratitude for life and the love he has an opportunity to share with each waking day.

Please contact us at any time, seven days a week.

(202) 316-3984 -- (787) 679-8475 -- info@rafacruz.com

www.rafacruz.com -- Facebook.com/Rafa Cruz Photography

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Y
    Yasna Married on 08/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rafa, Rafa, Rafa! What can I say that would actual capture what you did for us!?! Even though you relocated to DC, you flew back to Puerto Rico to fulfill your promise to photograph our wedding. And we were truly blessed that we chose you! It's only been a few weeks since our wedding, but the memories and feel for that night were begining to fade and suddenly we get the email with our photo page link last night and like magic! We were transported back to that amazing day and felt everything all over again because you are simply that talented! You truly managed to capture the energy and the love of that night. You got every little detail I would have never thought of and captured moments I was too busy to witness! My favorite photo, strange enough, is the one where you zoomed in on my neck to capture that moment when my mother put on my pearls. So simple, so delicate, and so artful without being overly artful. I am so very grateful that we managed to be referred to you by our coordinator Carmen of WedAffair, but I have to admit, what you gave us was a fraction of what it cost! You were worth every penny and then some! It is obvious that you do this work because it really is your passion and lives and breathes your spirit! God bless you my friend! Good luck with your move to the mainland! And thank you! Thank you! Thank you!...PS, don't be surprised if we ask you to come to NY to photograph another event! ;)
  • Y
    Yamile Married on 07/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Todo un profesional. Fotos hermosas y de ensueno
  • jewel_711
    Julie Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rafa was an incredible photographer. On the day of my wedding he arrived early ready to capture pictures of my bridal party and I getting ready. He took a lot of candid pictures that looked very nature and elegant. He was very professional the whole time and took some very creative pictures. His prices were very affordable and I'm definitely glad I choose Rafa as my photographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Caribe Hilton Caribe Hilton Hotel Weddings

Rafa is a dedicated responsible professional.

Washington, 20009
2023163984
787-679-8475

Please contact us at any time, 7 days a week.
Location of (Rafa Cruz Photography)

Rafa Cruz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rafa Cruz Photography include in the starting price?

Rafa Cruz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rafa Cruz Photography offer?

Rafa Cruz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rafa Cruz Photography offer?

Rafa Cruz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Rafa Cruz Photography offer for wedding events?

Rafa Cruz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rafa Cruz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rafa Cruz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding