Denver, CO 80207 Map · Phone number

About Rachelle Reese

All my services are on-location in the Denver area and I specialize in natural looks that enhance the beauty that exists in every woman. I believe that every woman deserves to feel beautiful no matter her age, size, skin tone or sexual orientation and I will work with you to give you a look that makes you feel comfortable and reflects your personal sense of style. My goal is for every client to be completely happy with my work and be the prettiest version of herself.

Follow Rachelle Reese on

Rachelle Reese 6
Rachelle Reese 7

Kathleen Holec · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended!

Rachelle was simply the best on my wedding day! She is professional, punctual and fun to hang out with! She also had a great calming presence while we were getting ready. Rachelle did a great job of listening to what I wanted (a natural look) and I loved the makeup result!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2019

Beautiful!

I'm so happy I went with Rachelle Reese for my wedding hair and makeup. She did my hair and makeup, my mother's hair and makeup, and my sister's makeup on my wedding day. I was a little nervous about how she would handle all our different skin tones, but she did a beautiful job! She was super flexible when I changed our location last minute - she didn't miss a beat. My makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rachelle Reese's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! I'm so glad you were happy with how everything turned out and it was super fun to help you and your fam get ready! I'd love to see your pictures when you have a chance :)

Leigha · Married on 06/25/2018

Rachelle was amazing! I was impressed by how responsive she was throughout the process, from my initial request, all the way through the day of service. She was incredibly professional and fun to work with! I could not have been more impressed with how Rachelle did my hair and makeup. Every compliment I received underscored I'd made the right choice. She even gave me tips on how to choose the right makeup shades for my skin tone. She's a joy to work with and I've already hired her to do my hair and makeup for another event. I highly recommend Rachelle!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Award

Rachelle Reese FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5