Rachelle Reese

Denver, CO View map

All my services are on-location in the Denver area and I specialize in natural looks that enhance the beauty that exists in all of us. I believe that you deserve to feel beautiful no matter your age, size, skin tone or gender and I will work with you to give you a look that makes you feel comfortable and reflects your personal sense of style.

You better believe I'll be singing along (very off-key) to some 2000s hits while curling hair and priming faces on your wedding day. Food is my love language and good wine doesn't hurt either. I was born and raised a California girl, but Colorado is my home. There's usually a smile on my face and I'm a firm believer that good moods are contagious.

Black lives matter. Love is love.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kathryn
    Kathryn S. Married on 06/06/2021

Loved how I looked!

Rachelle was so great to work with! I had another vendor picked out for my hair/make-up, but after COVID happened (we delayed our wedding for a year), they made the decision to step back from weddings. It was important to me not to use a salon and I also wanted someone local (so not a big corporation that's in multiple states) and who could come to my venue. Rachelle was perfect and jumped in, with no problem! I had a trial of hair and make-up before the wedding and she didn't make me feel rushed to figure out what it was that I wanted or what I liked. On the day of, I loved the final product and how the rest of the bridal party looked!

I would only caution that if you have a big bridal party, you may want to go with someone else. I had a small bridal party and we were rushed for time (depending on how/when you want your photos). So keep that in mind! But if you have a small party and want great quality for a decent price, Rachelle is awesome! My husband loved how I looked that night :)

Rachelle Reese's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Katie! I’m so glad you were happy with my work and hope the rest of the day was amazing!
    Jessica W. Married on 10/10/2020

Covid October wedding

Rachelle did make up for my wedding and I was so impressed. I don’t wear makeup typically so I wanted a natural look that would pop in pictures and she delivered! I felt so beautiful and my pictures looked amazing. She’s also super fun to be around and easy to contact and work with. I was very impressed and recommend her to everyone!

Rachelle Reese's reply:

Awww, thanks Jess! I really appreciate your kind words. And your pictures are 🔥🔥🔥 I feel so lucky to have been part of your day!
    Kathleen Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended!

Rachelle was simply the best on my wedding day! She is professional, punctual and fun to hang out with! She also had a great calming presence while we were getting ready. Rachelle did a great job of listening to what I wanted (a natural look) and I loved the makeup result!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Hudson Street Denver, CO, 80207
209-914-0325
Location of (Rachelle Reese)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding