Denver, CO 80207 Map · Phone number

About Rachelle Reese

All my services are on-location in the Denver area and I specialize in natural looks that enhance the beauty that exists in every woman. I believe that every woman deserves to feel beautiful no matter her age, size, skin tone or sexual orientation and I will work with you to give you a look that makes you feel comfortable and reflects your personal sense of style. My goal is for every client to be completely happy with my work and be the prettiest version of herself.

Follow Rachelle Reese on

Rachelle Reese 5
Rachelle Reese 6
Rachelle Reese 7

Leigha · Married on 06/25/2018

Rachelle was amazing! I was impressed by how responsive she was throughout the process, from my initial request, all the way through the day of service. She was incredibly professional and fun to work with! I could not have been more impressed with how Rachelle did my hair and makeup. Every compliment I received underscored I'd made the right choice. She even gave me tips on how to choose the right makeup shades for my skin tone. She's a joy to work with and I've already hired her to do my hair and makeup for another event. I highly recommend Rachelle!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

Rachelle truly is a professional. She is not only extremely talented - she is so amazing to work with. She was always on time for our appointments/trials and has a really calming and confident demeanor. She really takes the time to listen to you and understand the overall look you are going for. She knows I do not like a lot of make up so really took that into consideration. I felt like myself - but way more put together and confident - which is exactly what you want on your big day! She also did makeup for my bridesmaids and mom/mom-in-law and everyone raved about how great they felt and looked! I would highly recommend Rachelle!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Ktisten · Married on 06/09/2018

After speaking with several stylists I decided to hire Rachelle. She was so kind, professional, listened to what I wanted which was a natural look. She was on time to all our meetings, responded to any inquires I had within minutes. I found when looking for a stylist there were hidden costs and Rachelle does not hVe any. I recommend highly.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Award

Rachelle Reese FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5