Refined Bridal

Littleton, CO View map

Refined Bridal provides beauty services for their clients’ weddings and other events throughout Colorado and available for travel. Specializing in airbrushing, our professionals strive to blend her clients’ visions with our own expertise to make them feel and look gorgeous for their big day. We aim to enhance your natural beauty and get you ready for when the big moment arrives.

These on-location artists have worked with hundreds of brides and feed off the positivity surrounding the event by building a rapport with their clients. Through hair and makeup trials, your specialist can begin to understand your style and ensure that your desired look is effortlessly accomplished before the wedding. Bridesmaids and other important guests can also benefit from this exciting service. Together you can relax as our team gets to work with their plethora of top-of-the-range hair and makeup products. Further services available at Refined Bridal include:

• Blowouts
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Tweezing
  • Waxing
  • Spray tans

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 02/13/2020

Wedding Makeup

Paige is amazing to work with! She is very professional and organized. For my wedding she did both my makeup as well as my Maid of Honor’s makeup. She is a great listener and created beautiful natural looks for both of us for the big day! With a morning wedding, Paige was there early. The looks she created for both of us were a fantastic start to the big day and we felt gorgeous all day long!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/06/2019

Paige made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

I hired Paige to do hair and makeup for myself, 7 bridemaids, my mom, and my mother in law. Her and her partner did an incredible job on everyone! All the girls were so happy and looked amazing.

Paige did my hair and makeup perfectly. Even when I wanted to make a change to my hair she was so patient and happy to do it. She consistently checked in to make sure I was happy. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and she made me feel so comfortable. She did a very natural look on my face and I felt so beautiful the whole day thanks to her. My hair also held up perfectly, even in the wind during our outdoor ceremony. Paige is the sweetest and was very prompt for our early morning start (especially for traveling from Denver to Breckenridge). I cannot thank her enough!

Refined Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! You all were such great group and we loved working with you!
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 08/24/2019

Stunning Hair & Make-up!

I was fortunate enough to book Paige to do my hair and make-up on my wedding day! She was responsive and professional starting with our first introduction call through the wedding day, even as I added in services on a bi-weekly basis. Listen when she says to do the hair & make-up trial close to the wedding - I was on the fence and went in thinking I wanted one style and she worked with me during that trial to get the right style for the day. Not only that, my hair and make-up held up through our mega dance party! The MOB & 3 bridesmaids all loved their hair & make-up as well. She did a great job listening to the make-up style everyone wanted and always asked if it was ok to try something out before attempting. Thanks again, Paige!

Refined Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! You looked so beautiful and we are very grateful you chose us to be your beauty team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Refined Bridal Price Rates

5188 Lowell Blvd Littleton, CO, 80120
720-445-6964
Location of (Refined Bridal)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding