Bloom Studio

Denver, CO View map

Andrea Dailey is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. Andrea has over a decade of professional experience in the beauty world, and specializes in creating unique wedding looks. Andrea can do your hair and makeup to suit your personal style, to have you looking and feeling your best on your very special day.

Andrea Dailey can provide on-site hair and makeup services for you and the entire wedding party. With consultations and trial services available, you are sure to have the perfect look planned out for the whole group. The specific beauty services available with Andrea are the following:

• Blowouts
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Zachary
    Zachary H. Married on 02/22/2020

Gorgeous!!

As a makeup artist, hair and makeup was definitely an important aspect of my wedding! After months of comparing salons, I came across Bloom Studio’s profile on Weddingwire. Andrea immediately responded to my inquiry and provided me with a Weddingwire discount in addition to her reasonable prices. I emailed her my Pinterest board for my bridesmaids and she provided helpful feedback to achieve my vintage romance vision. On the day of my wedding, her team arrived early and were very professional and efficient! They completed 12 hair/makeup services with time to spare and even did touch ups before leaving. I was so impressed and my bridal party looked amazing! Thank you so much to Andrea and the Bloom Studio team for making our day so beautiful!
    Melissa Married on 09/28/2018
    Andrea did a great job on my hair for my wedding day! She did a trial run and went through a few options of ways we could style my hair, which really helped because I was very indecisive about what I was going to do! Her prices are also very reasonable for the quality of work.
    Veronica Married on 09/28/2018
    Andrea is a fantastic stylist! She listens to what you want and she’ll be honest with you about whether or not that’s a possibility and work with you to get you what you want. She did an amazing job styling my hair and the other bridesmaids hair- she’s efficient and fun to be around, too! I have been getting my hair done with her for four years- I highly recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Bloom Studio 1
Exclusive

1152 S Colorado bvld Denver, CO, 80246
7202432506
Location of (Bloom Studio)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding