1152 S Colorado bvld, Denver, CO 80246 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Bloom Studio

Andrea Dailey is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Denver, Colorado. Andrea has over a decade of professional experience in the beauty world, and specializes in creating unique wedding looks. Andrea can do your hair and makeup to suit your personal style, to have you looking and feeling your best on your very special day.

Andrea Dailey can provide on-site hair and makeup services for you and the entire wedding party. With consultations and trial services available, you are sure to have the perfect look planned out for the whole group. The specific beauty services available with Andrea are the following:

• Blowouts

Bloom Studio 5
Bloom Studio 6
Bloom Studio 7

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2018

Andrea did a great job on my hair for my wedding day! She did a trial run and went through a few options of ways we could style my hair, which really helped because I was very indecisive about what I was going to do! Her prices are also very reasonable for the quality of work.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Bloom Studio 10
    Bloom Studio 11

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2018

I had the best experience with Andrea. The entire thing from our first call to my wedding day. She was able to complete all my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law before she started me. Then she took her time and made sure everything was just as I wanted it. She even stayed for our first look to ensure my hair and make up stayed perfect. I have recommended her to so many of my friends and would keep on recommending her. She was professional, timely, accurate and also a lot of fun! Highly recommend her !

Sent on 10/02/2018

Award

Bloom Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing