Bella Bliss

1152 S Colorado Blvd Ste 208, Denver, CO 80246 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bella Bliss

Bella Bliss is a professional hair styling service based in Denver, Colorado. Gina, the founder and owner of the service, has been in the hairstyling industry for more than 10 years and specializes in bridal hair. Bella Bliss strives to make every client feel like the best version of themselves, allowing them to truly enjoy their special day.

Gina aims to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste and making your vision come to life. She also understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of consultations, on-site styling, and hair trials to ensure your total confidence. Bella Bliss provides the following hair services:

• Blowouts

Bella Bliss 1
Bella Bliss 2

Marisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful! Fantastic!

Gina was so calm and collected on my wedding day, while I was freaking out, and she even offered advice to my mom who was freaking out more than anyone.

The experience before the wedding was great. Gina responded to my messages extremely fast and when I asked to make a change to my updo, she was ready and willing! I highly recommend Gina to everyone looking for a one stop shop. Gina traveled to me and did my hair and makeup. The only unfortunate part about my experience is that my lashes didn't stay on very long. Thanks Gina!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2018

Wedding Hair by Gina!

Gina did my hair for my wedding, in addition to my maid of honor and my mom’s hair. She traveled to the hotel we were getting ready at, which made getting ready so easy for me! She was on time and she finished all of our hair with plenty of time. We got to do a trial run of my hair before the wedding and she made sure to find a style that I liked that also accommodated my veil and hairpiece. And my hair lasted throughout the wedding night! I found the pricing to be very reasonable, especially since she traveled to us. I would recommend Gina to others for their wedding (and hair services in general!).

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Bella Bliss 3
    Bella Bliss 4

Bella Bliss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Men's Grooming, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 1152 S Colorado Blvd Ste 208 Denver, CO, 80246 See on map
    720-408-7768 (Phone number)
    Monday- By Appointment Only Tuesday- 10-6 (Appointments Encouraged) Wednesday-By Appointment Only Thursday- By Appointment Only Friday- By Appointment Only Saturday- By Appointment Only Sunday- 9-6 (Appointments Encouraged)