rachel waters

nil, Oklahoma City, OK 73017 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Gospel Groove Photography
  • Shara Jo Photography
  • Leia Smethurst Photography
  • Katie Hoff Photography

8 Reviews for rachel waters

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

We loved our experience with Rachel!! Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking and we could not love them more!!! We've received so many compliments from friends and family as well. Rachel was easy to work with and made us both feel comfortable in front of a camera. So pleased with our choice for our wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Stacey · Married on 06/17/2017

Rachel is amazing. She is patient, flexible, creative, kind, friendly, a great communicator, and most importantly, one of the best humans that you'll get to meet. We are in love with our wedding and engagement photos that she took for us. All of our loved ones have been telling us that they feel like they get to relive our wedding day as they look through our photos- the photos are so beautiful, organic, candid, and somehow capture the spirit and emotion of that day. She is seriously the best and feel so lucky that she was able to be by our side on the happiest day of our life!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Mackenzee · Married on 06/14/2017

Rachel is hands down the best. I could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day. She is not only extremely talented, she was so helpful. She helped pick and create my bouquet, flower crown, and my husband's boutonniere. She bought a kimono to match my dress(just because I mentioned it), and then took us to dinner that evening! I mean come on! Rachel is such a genuine and down-to-Earth gal and so easy-going. She helped keep our big day stress-free and fun which is exactly what we wanted. We are absolutely blown away with our photos and I can not recommend her enough. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, you have found her!

Sent on 07/29/2017

• nil Oklahoma City, OK, 73017 See on map
    Location of (rachel waters)