Rachel Leintz Photography

Gilbert, AZ View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Rachel Leintz is a photographic artist with a moody, fashionista flair to her imagery. She's based out of Mesa, Arizona, but provides photographic services across the country and internationally. Rachel has a way of making her couples feel like movie stars during their wedding. She prides herself on creating jaw-dropping, timeless art, but also in capturing real, authentic moments that happen throughout the big day. Years after you exchange your vows, you'll look back at these timeless works of art and remember the passion, the beauty, and the love that surrounded you on your special day.

Rachel Leintz photography offers customizable collections to give you the exact photography services you desire for your wedding celebration. These collections include:

• One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement sessions
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mandi F. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning Photography, Incredible Person...

There simply aren't words to describe Rachel's talent, dedication to her craft, and instant warmness you feel when working with her. My husband and I hired Rachel as the very first vendor for our March 2020 wedding and essentially built the day around what we wanted to accomplish. Rachel did not only deliver on everything we could have every imagined and more, she did it in the middle of a pandemic and took better care of us than we ever could have expected. Our pictures were the highlight of our day and given many of friends and family could not make it due to the Coronavirus, we have the very best part to share with them in the months to come.

Rachel not only shot our wedding but I had the opportunity to do a boudoir shoot for my husband prior to the wedding and not only did she make me feel comfortable, she helped me feel confident and beautiful. The images she captured I will treasure forever and I couldn't be more thrilled with the way they turned out.

Don't question it, book Rachel, and book her quickly...wickedly talented, incredible to work with, and she will truly help you capture the essence of your love. Thank you Rachel!!!!!!!
    Jessica R. Married on 08/08/2020

Simply the best

Rachel is such a gem to work with! Her work is absolutely fantastic, but what also drew us to choose her is her sweet and spunky personality that shines through just as much as her photography! She will capture the most intimate moments and emotions on your most special day that you will want to relive forever! Her work is both dramatic and timeless! She makes you feel at ease guiding you on poses, shot after shot, and will truly make you feel like the most beautiful bride (and most handsome groom)! Our wedding truly wouldn鈥檛 have been the same if it weren鈥檛 for her!

Rachel Leintz Photography's reply:

J-me!! You guys are simply the best!!! Thank you for this review and thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day! It was so much fun creating art with you guys! It鈥檚 not everyday your couple agrees to jump in a pool at the end of the night!!! 鉂わ笍馃檶鉂わ笍馃檶馃槏
    Cristina D. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond My Highest expectations!!!!

If you were like me and a lot of women out there you see your imperfections. My biggest fear when choosing a photographer and getting my photos taken on my wedding day was going to spend all this money and end up with a bunch of photos where all i could see is My insecurities Captured. I cannot say enough about Rachel, She was kind and patient and understanding. I talk to her about exactly what my vision was and what I wanted and throughout the day she would course correct or help me to obtain the right shape, angle, lighting and image So that in every photo and I鈥檓 not kidding when i say every photo she has sent me all I could see was the woman I feel that I am on the inside. I don鈥檛 think a lot of people realize how much time you spend on your big day with your wedding photographer and I have to say she really felt like she was a part of my family and she added to my celebration and joy. Rachel we love you and could not thank you enough!!!

Rachel Leintz Photography's reply:

Cristina, you and Denny were such a joy to work with. Thank you so much for this review and for trusting me! I truly did feel like I was a part of the family team on your wedding day and I'm thrilled that you see the beautiful, grateful, stunning woman you ARE in these images!!! Congrats to both of you on a stunning wedding!!!! - Rachel
  • illustration stars

45 photos 路 09/01/2018
  • Roxanne & Gus
    28 photos 路 04/28/2018

eMotion Cinematography eMotion Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Rachel is awesome to work with! As cinematographers, it is essential to have a smooth working relationship with the photographer and Rachel's professionalism and calm manner are so refreshing! And if dramatic lighting and epic wedding portraiture is what you are looking for, look no further! Rachel is a total pro!

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Certainly a talented photographer! Rachel takes images to the next level with her award winning photography! Rachel Leintz Photography, a perfect choice for any special event!

AMY MANCUSO EVENTS AMY MANCUSO EVENTS Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Rachel on a few weddings. She is great to work with and her pictures are beautiful. Both myself and my clients love her work and I absolutely would consider her for your wedding photography. She's definitely on my preferred vendor list and would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful photography.

Gilbert, AZ, 85298
Location of (Rachel Leintz Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding