eMotion Cinematography

San Tan Valley, AZ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We are Steve and Heather! We have been together since we were teenagers and we know how to tell love stories, because we live one! We never outsource. We meet with you, learn about your story and who you are as people, we personally film your event and we do all of the editing. We are eMotion Cinematography.

eMotion Cinematography has three wedding packages available starting at $3000

We feature:

Cinematic Storytelling with Heart

4K video

Drone Coverage

2-days of Shooting with your and your friends and family

Full coverage of the Ceremony and Speeches/Toasts

2 professional videographers

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Ashley S. Married on 01/17/2020

Truly perfect in every way!

When we met Heather and Steve we knew they would be the perfect videographers to capture our wedding day. We met with them to describe what our wedding meant for us and the details that were important. And they delivered. I honestly didn’t even know they were there filming. They were respectful and kind. The video captured the emotion, love and joy. We are so grateful.

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! You and Matt were a dream to work with and we absolutely love your story! It was an honor to tell it and we are so beyond thrilled that you love your film!
  • Nicole
    Nicole O. Married on 10/13/2019

My Fairytale wedding

Just received my video back and couldn't be happier. I literally feel like I am reliving my wedding day all over again. Steve and Heather truly made me a video that will last me a lifetime and I am so happy I decided to do it. I got the package that just includes the ceremony and I love every minute of it. They were able to capture things I didn't even notice or see! This was a destination wedding for me so not only did they film amazing they were so great with communicating and meeting with me when I would make trips in town to Sedona. I would recommend Steve and Heather to any couple looking for an amazing video that will leave you reliving your best day over and over again. Thank you so much!

Nikki!
    You and Nick are such kind people. We were blown away with how calm you were all day long. You guys really just lived in the moment and it showed. We loved being with you and we are so glad you are part of the eMotion family! Thank you!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing work

It was such a pleasure to work with Steve and Heather for our wedding day videography. The entire process was seamless and they made it super simple. They set up an interview via Facetime so that they would be able to get to know us better as a couple and learn what was most important to us for our special day. Having them there on our wedding day was also great, they were very professional and very easy to work with. Communication throughout this process was great. Our highlight video turned out amazing! We were so pleased with it as were our friends and family. We highly recommend Steve and Heather and were so happy with the results.

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! Your traditional Egyptian ceremony was visually very exciting and we had so much fun on your day! All over the place, there were these very thoughtful details and we could see how hard you worked to put on a great event for your friends and family to enjoy...and it totally paid off! Thank you for choosing us and trusting us!
    Heather and Steve

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

eMotion Cinematography 1
Offer
Book us more than 6 months in advance and receive a complimentary film trailer added to any Memories package! This is a 1 minute highlight film perfect for sharing on Instagram or Facebook!

Katrina Wallace Photographers Katrina Wallace Photographers Wedding Photographers

We love working with the team at eMotion Cinematography. As documentary wedding photographers, it's important to work with a videography team that also lets a couple and their family and friends naturally enjoy their wedding day without over posing or dictating the day. We are able to get all the natural moments of a wedding day when we work with the team at eMotion Cinematography. They are unobtrusive and still capture all the amazing unscripted and storytelling moments of a wedding day. Not only that but they are so sweet and wonderful to be around. Having a husband and wife team really is helpful because you get to work the same team instead of a learning curve of working with whoever is available that weekend. We couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Rachel Leintz Photography Rachel Leintz Photography Wedding Photographers

The pros at eMotion Cinematography are wonderful! Not only do they create beautiful mini films of their couple's weddings, but they are fabulous to work with! As a photographer, it's always important to have a good working relationship with the videographers on my weddings and these guys are simply the best! Beau, Karen, Steve and Heather are just wonderful people in general and very talented cinematographers! I highly recommend them :)

117 W Pasture Canyon Dr San Tan Valley, AZ, 85143
Location of (eMotion Cinematography)
117 W Pasture Canyon Dr Phoenix, AZ, 85143 See on map

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding