eMotion Cinematography Reviews

eMotion Cinematography 5
eMotion Cinematography 6

Holly · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

I can’t not say enough amazing thing about eMotion Cinematography. Steve and Heather went above and beyond our wedding day to make sure they captured every single detail. With running around a wedding making sure to film everything, you’d think that they would be stressed out. Not once did a smile leave their faces the entire time and would repeatedly tell us how happy they were to be there. We couldn’t imagine our special day without them! After we were married, Heather picked out the most PERFECT music to go with the video and returned it back to us in no time. I am certain my husband and I have rewatched our wedding video 100 times because it is absolutely incredible. You can tell the amount of hard work and hours they put into our video, it looks like a movie! Thank you Heather and Steve for your professionalism and helping us create the most perfect day!

Sent on 01/13/2019

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Thank you, Holly...you kindergarten teacher who twerks! We just loved being with you two on your favorite day ever! Your love story really touched our hearts and we are honored to have been your video team!
    Heather and Steve

kelly · Married on 03/02/2018

we were very pleased with their professional and efficient service and highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture special their moments.

Sent on 07/27/2018

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! Being with you and Dan on your wedding day was privilege! It was beautiful and we are so grateful that you chose us!

Sara · Married on 02/15/2018

Steve and Heather were amazing!! I would highly recommend. They put me at ease right away and fit in with our wedding team perfectly. Our video was absolutely stunning. It was better than I could have hoped for. They were definitely a highlight of our wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2018

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Thank you, Sara! Your wedding day was so special to us! We know how much you two are loved because so many people came from so far away to be there with you and for you! Thank you so much!

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2017

eMotion Cinematography did a fantastic job! We had actually scheduled with them only a few days before our wedding and they made it seem like the time crunch was no issue at all. They were able to capture our day beautifully and everything turned out better than we could have imagined. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/05/2018

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Oh Michelle, thank you! You two are the real deal! A sweet love story with so much emotion and kindness! It was a pleasure to be with you on such a great day!

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

Steve and Heather were so nice and easy to work with! Our video was AMAZING!

Sent on 02/17/2018

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

Jessica! What a fun wedding! We appreciate you and Michael so much and we are totally honored to have been with you.

Mac · Married on 09/23/2017

Better than photos by far! Loved the experience, every time we watch the video we cry! Couldn't ask for better results, impossible, they were perfect!

Sent on 02/09/2018

eMotion Cinematography's reply:

We love you guys! Thank you, Mac! Your family is so loving and we are so, so honored that you, Tifny and Aaron asked us to be there and capture it all!

Tifny · Married on 09/23/2017

I love love loved my wedding video it is so amazing and I will cherish it forever!!! Emotion cinematography was very professional and friendly I would suggest them to everyone that wants a perfect memory of their perfect day!

Alisha · Married on 09/09/2017

LOVE them! What a gorgeous video.

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

There truly are no words to describe the BEAUTIFUL work eMotion produces. Their ability to capture and then produce a product that is a true representation of our day is nothing short of PHENOMENAL. Throughout our first meeting both Beau and Karen were like talking to old friends. Not only are they easy to talk to, they are very ORGANIZED. It was like to your best friend who is so organized that they don't miss a thing!! They captured to a "T" the exact feeling and emotion of our day. We, and all of our friends and family, LOVE our video (Ithink my dad watches it a couple times a week!!!). All I can say, is BOOK YOUR VIDEOGRAPHER with eMotion!!!! You will be beyond the happiest you would ever think with your video......if your not planning to have a wedding video....you need to go to their website and YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND!!! You won't regret it! The memories they capture are PRICELESS!!

patrick · Married on 05/27/2017

Stop your search right here for your wedding video. This is your home for your wedding video. We have people stop us in quick trips and on the street saying how amazing our video is and how well the emotion of the day was captured.
    You will not find a more professional, happy, reliable, trustworthy, fair, and friendly partner for your wedding video than Beau and Karen of eMotion Cinematography. These two are the best in the biz!!! Worth every penny times a millionnnnnnnn!!! Patrick and Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2017

Alexandria · Married on 05/20/2017

Beau and Karen were an incredible addition to our wedding day team. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I loved their attention to detail, and how they took the time to get to know us and what we envisioned our wedding day to be like. So many wonderful moments (that I didn't even know happened!) made it into our wedding video, and we were in awe watching it. They are so talented, and I highly recommend them. Thank you Beau and Karen for giving us the greatest gift to relive the best day of our lives!

Jesse · Married on 11/19/2016

Words, smiles, and hugs can't contain our gratitude. From the start to finish we were floored by the professionalism and care displayed by you both. It was so amazing to let our minds wander over what would be included as we knew you captured all of our favorite things and more. And then... the reveal. Wow! We can't stop watching. Your art (not just work) is gorgeous! We cherish every second of it. Every time it plays we notice new things and relive that special day. Thank you! We love you both very much. To any who are considering using them... just stop considering and do it. I can't imagine us not having this amazing video part as a of our wedding! It's simply perfect. Please treat yourself the to the same feelings of satisfaction.

h · Married on 11/19/2016

This day will go down in the books as one of the best days in our family's life. eMotion Cinematography somehow managed to create a film that brings me to tears even after I have watched it a hundred times! The love story of our kids is unique and the love they share is full of light and at the same time, very deep and grounded. The film really encapsulated not only the events of the day, but even more importantly, the FEELING of their love. I will never be able to thank them enough for the memories they preserved for us!

eMotion Cinematography 7
    eMotion Cinematography 8
    eMotion Cinematography 9
    eMotion Cinematography 10
    eMotion Cinematography 11
    eMotion Cinematography 12

Steve · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly recommend eMotion Cinematography! I am blown away, not only by how easy they are to work with but also with their incredible work! The moments they captured still bring tears to my eyes and the weirdest part is...I don't even remember them being there. They were so unobtrusive and I don't know how they captured all they did! I am forever grateful to them!

Darl · Married on 11/05/2016

We were so happy to work with Steve and Heather for our wedding video! From our first meeting, we instantly knew they understood what was important to us on our day and would create a video we will definitely be watching for the rest of our lives! They were responsive, listened to all our wants and needs, and produced a video that far exceeded our expectations! We are so glad to have worked with Steve and Heather and wouldn’t have change a thing!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Darl and Ped,
    You two are such a loving couple and your bond with the family and with your friends was such an inspiring setting for us! We enjoyed so much, not only being with you on that day, but also reliving it as we edited. We found ourselves giggling and sharing the moments with one another. It was really a joy! Thank you for your sweet words.

Kristin · Married on 10/03/2016

OK! Where do I start???? 5.0 stars was the higest rating and thats far too little for Beau and Karen. I planned my whole Sedona AZ wedding from NJ. Without meeting Beau and Karen personally (thanks to technology we used facetime) I had this great feeling they would be the best choice for us. THEY DID NOT DISAPPOINT. My wedding video was so amazing i do not have the right words to describe it. It gives me goosebumps everytime i watch it (I've lost count after 20). we explained to them that we were having A smaller turnout of friends and family in Sedona, but we're coming home to a almost 200 person party in which we were playing our video. they captured every important, emotional, fun, and scenic moment, which made our friends and family at home feel like they were there with us. I can't tell you how many people came up to us and told us it was the best video they had ever seen. (well because it was!!) If your planning on a cinematographer BOOK THEM NOW!!!!

-Kristin
    Wedding in Sedona Arizona 10/03/16

• Krysta

Krysta · Married on 09/17/2016

Beau and Karen created a documentary Ceremony Only video for my wedding in Scottsdale. At first we weren't sure if a cinematographer was a necessary cost for our smaller sized budget, but we decided that after so much planning we would like to be able to see what everyone else saw too and to have some memories of what we were told would be the fastest part of the day.

IT WAS THE BEST MONEY WE SPENT.

While we loved our photographers I was heartbroken over a few shots of our ceremony that were skipped entirely due to unforeseen timing and placement issues. I was so grateful when our video cam in to have those moments back that would have otherwise been lost.

Our video quality is crisp and clear and rendered some still shots of the previously missed photos. The color quality and angles that they chose to shoot from are excellent.

Karen and Beau were professional, timely and very knowledgeable about what they would need with and from our venue to get everything running with sound smoothly.

If I could do anything differently the only thing I would change is ow much coverage we paid for. Seeing what was created I wish I would have had them cover the entire day to create the shorter clips video and have more coverage of that night because it flew by so quickly. I would highly and have highly recommended them already.

Cheyenne · Married on 08/26/2016

This company is a married couple that does cinematography. They are extremely nice and make you feel really comfortable for having a camera on you. :) They are very accommodating and professional. They were so easy to work with. Before the wedding they contacted us to ask us detailed questions to make sure we were on the same page and they had everything correct. We would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videographer on their wedding day! We have seen other weddings they have filmed and they are absolutely amazing. We can't wait to see ours!

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

If you are looking for a videographer you have found the right couple! They are amazingly talented and were so much fun to work with. Having a wedding video was one of the best decisions we could have made. Being able to see the raw emotion from the video brought back all of the memories from the wedding. Karen and Beau are so sweet and have such passion for their work. We are beyond happy with our video as they captured every part of the day and made is so special. I highly recommend having eMotion Cinematography capture your wedding!

Christy · Married on 06/11/2016

eMotion Cinematography was awesome to work with for our wedding! Beau and Karen are so sweet and caring, and very thorough with their work! They took time out of their schedule to meet with us ahead of time and make sure we were all on the same page! Our wedding video turned out amazing, we couldn't be more pleased! Definitely recommend!!

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2016

My wedding planner suggested I get a videographer, and I am so happy I did! Beau and Leslie were fantastic to work with and their finished product speaks for itself. Our friends and family were blown away by how amazing our wedding video turned out. I cannot recommend them enough!

Thomas · Married on 04/09/2016

We cannot stress this enough - STOP SEARCHING AND BOOK WITH BEAU AND KAREN ALREADY!! They are beyond incredible, and you will NOT regret making them a part of your wedding day. This was by far the best money we spent on our wedding - sincerely it is; above photography, dress, food, venue, flowers, etc. They are OUR BEST PURCHASE.

They are also such an amazing couple, and it shows through their work! These are not two random people with expensive cameras who just decided one day to do wedding cinematography. They are a real, joy-filled, loving couple with profoundly keen cinematic eyes, who demonstrate an unparalleled passion and warmth through the memories they capture and create.

So like I said, stop searching and book with Beau and Karen already. And if you still don't believe me, do me a favor - watch this and try not to get teary-eyed....! :)

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2016

What a blessing eMotion Cinematography produced my daughter’s wedding video! As the mother of the Bride, I didn’t realize how busy I would be with the wedding details and socializing. The day goes way too fast! Seeing the video was extra special for me because I was seeing the planning come to fruition and it felt like I was experiencing the love, happiness and fun radiating from the Bride, Groom, Wedding Party and Guests all over again!
    Thanks to Karen and Beau for having the talent to do such a spectacular job, for capturing the joyful vibe of the day, and for being some of the most professional and pleasant people we have ever met! They are experts at their craft and we are truly thankful to them for the creation of this beautiful keepsake!