Rachel Elle Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Rachel Elle Photography is a wedding-photography company based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The company's owner Rachel captures your love with a romantic style, capturing all of the vibrant colors and precious emotions of your special day. This professional photographer thrives on human connection, getting to know her clients, but also observing the bond between loved ones. Her fondness for photographing relationships results in a final product that is both authentic and personal.

Rachel Elle Photography offers a wide range of wedding-photography services to best suit your needs and budget. After an initial consultation, you'll reserve your wedding date and schedule a dreamy engagement session. Rachel will provide a check-in leading up to the big day to ensure the timeline is set and all of the details are understood. Throughout your wedding day, you can expect your special moments to be beautifully documented. Your collection of high-resolution, fully edited images will be delivered in a digital format for easy viewing and sharing. This adventurous photographer would be happy to discuss your destination wedding plans.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• April
    April E. Getting married on 09/09/2022

So happy we chose Rachel Elle Photography

We just recently had our engagement photos done with Rachel, and the experience was great. I was pretty anxious about getting our photos done and feeling awkward in front of the camera, but Rachel lead the session and guided us through it all. We were laughing the entire time and genuinely had fun. We also got all of our photos back in just one week which was awesome, and they turned out beautiful! 💗 Super happy we chose Rachel to be our engagement/wedding photographer. I now know after our engagement session, that I will feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day which was super important to me. One less thing to be stressing on our special day 🥰

Rachel Elle Photography's reply:

You and Trevor are the best! I seriously can't WAIT for next year! Your wedding is going to be so beautiful and so much fun!
  • Megan
    Megan T. Married on 10/16/2021

Boudoir Review

Not only does Rachel do amazing work, she is extremely kind and professional. I've used her services twice now, most recently for a boudoir shoot. I was a little anxious going into it, but Rachel encouraged me to go for it. She made me feel comfortable during the session, and really hyped me up! I think that came across in the photos. She's very easy to communicate with, and she always gets my photos back so quickly. I highly recommend booking with her!

Rachel Elle Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Megan! Girl you are just stunningly beautiful and such a joy to work with. Can't wait until your wedding too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Rachel Elle Photography 1
Exclusive

1040 Hubbard Ave Saint Paul, MN, 55104
Location of (Rachel Elle Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding