3177 Dehesa Rd Unit 10, El Cajon, CA 92019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,350

About Rachel Dale Photography

Welcome! I'm Rachel: wife, mother, and chocolate lover!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work and enter into this the space where I can showcase the joyful blessing of being able to capture moments and ocassions both big and small. I am so glad your here.

A little bit about me. My family and I just relocated to the Southern Oregon area and we are SO excited. I grew up in SoCal and it has been our hearts calling to live in Oregon for many years. We are so thrilled to do life here and to be able to meet so many fabulous humans. My super hot husband and I have four precious kiddos and they make our life so colorful. Aside from photography, I homeschool my babies and love to adventure with my family. I am a definite homebody, my perfect night is board games with friends or a plethora of snacks and a good tv show with my husband. I love to read, I love to sip tea and sit outside. I love nature and good friends and sunshine. I love Jesus and Im thankful for the kindness He has shown me to allow me to live the life I do.

My photography journey began about 8 years ago. It started when I needed an outlet during a dark place. Slowly, life emerged and with it my love to capture emotion stayed. I have thought countless times, through weddings, births, families laughing and the deep and abiding joys of everyday moments, how completely blessed I am to do this. I strive to do it with excellence, laughter and true friendship with the people I come to know. I hope I will never lose the wonder of these amazing moments I am a part of, because I believe that's what makes me my best.

I hope to hear from you and to hear about your whys in life.

xxox

Rachel

Follow Rachel Dale Photography on
dsc 9657 51 1243147 1565409633
dsc 9657 51 1243147 1565409633

Rachel Dale Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3177 Dehesa Rd Unit 10 El Cajon, CA, 92019 See on map