Rachael Michelle Photography

Rachael Michelle Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Rachael Michelle Photography

User Photos
Photos
Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

Rachael did our engagement photos and we could not have been happier about not only how they turned out but also the experience! We didn’t know what to expect and Rachael calmed all of our worries by being personable, comforting, and genuinely passionate about what she does. She brought music to help set the mood and came up with the best ideas Pinterest couldn’t even compare. We received our photos quicker than expected and was over the moon happy with them all! Rachael is doing a video for our wedding which I can’t wait to see. I could write forever bragging about how pleased we are but it’s all the honest truth. Thanks so much Rachael! I can’t tell you how much we appreciate everything you’ve done.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

OMG! We couldn't be more happy with how our wedding pictures turned out. We are so excited that we will have these memories to last a lifetime

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was new to this experience and Rachael did an amazing job. She came prepared with props, location ideas, and ideas for different poses for the shoot. She made it very fun and enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Carlie, 3/31/18, 1 Review