Flower Mound, TX 75022 Map · Phone number

fortworthweddingphotographer02
cad1b92bb0976e36 1328019808565 DFWWeddingPhotographer14
dallascountryweddingkaufman30

6 Reviews for Rachael Lindsy Photography

Rachael was so incredible. She did the photos for our engagement session and wedding. Rachael drove all the way down to our favorite renaissance festival so we could have our engagement session there. The photos were outstandingly breathtaking and romantic. My husband is very camera shy and she managed to make him comfortable through the entire session. Rachael was also so casual and sweet and she has a way of telling you how to stand and pose without it seeming weird or bossy. She made it seem like she was an old friend tagging along to one of our favorite events. We had our best man and maid of honor come with us and they both commented on how wonderful Rachael was.

At our wedding, Rachael went above and beyond. I had no idea what kind of photos to request but she took care of all the worrying so I didn't have to. She arrived early to take shots of all of the details and decor, she made sure that we got photos with every family member so no one was missed. The most amazing thing was when we got our photos back...our wedding looked just as romantic as it felt that day. We've had friends comment on how my husband and I looked like we came out of a fairy tale!

I can't imagine a better photographer for the most important day of my life. The photos are so beautiful and romantic. Each moment captured something so precious.

If you're looking for a photographer who will make your photos look like you stepped out of the most romantic fairy tale, get Rachael. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, she does a phenomenal job capturing subtle moments and details in her photography.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Rachael photographed our engagement session and wedding day and she did an amazing job. She is so talented and artistic and her passion for her work shows through the portraits. The photographs she takes are timeless and beautiful. When I shared some of the photos from our wedding one woman said she felt like she was there just seeing the pictures. I think it is because of the way Rachael captures details and genuine moments. Rachael is sweet and thoughtful and so easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding pictures and we hope to see Rachael again one day for a family session!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2013

She was extremely professional and very put together - she provided high quality work, beyond our expectations! So happy we found her for our wonderful day!

Sent on 07/30/2013