Rachael Hughes Photography

• J. Jones Photography

5 Reviews for Rachael Hughes Photography

• RAMONA

RAMONA · Married on 09/21/2013

Rachael came up from South Carolina to do our wedding photography. Such a blessing! Tyler and I were thrilled with our engagement session that was also done by Rachael, and couldn't wait for her to do our wedding. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and one of the most talented as well. I can't wait to see our wedding album!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Linda · Married on 04/13/2013

3.0
      2.5

Great job while there, but doesn't follow up with emails or completing the photography package. She has not returned emails to complete wedding package from over a year ago. I did not have a contract with Rachel Hughes as I am the mother of the groom, but my son and daughter-in-law, who have the contract have asked me to try to contact her as they have not had any luck. No luck here, either.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Katy · Married on 07/15/2017

3.0
      0.5

I hired Rachael for my senior pictures, my engagement pictures, and my wedding pictures. There is no doubt that she is extremely talented and sweet- my pictures all turned out beautifully, and I am beyond pleased with them. However, they are not worth the tardiness, lack of communication, and overall poor customer service she provides. I waited more than twice the agreed upon time to receive my wedding pictures which is frustrating with how much money they cost. Rachael assured me she would make it up to me by creating a wedding album for me- I sent her the pictures I wanted in it with no reply. Since then I have texted her five times and called her twice, and it has been almost a year since I've heard back from her, though I do see her post plenty of pictures from various events she photographs at. This was the sort of communication (or lack thereof) that I received when asking about the status of my wedding pictures. It simply isn't fair to continue booking more and more clients when you haven't followed through on what you promised to the ones who have already paid. It's truly unfortunate- I love her work and desperately wanted to leave her an amazing review, but it's sort of a gamble to work with her- you never know if you're going to get what you paid for. I know that I personally will never work with her again.

Sent on 09/24/2018

• Greenwood, 29649 See on map
    Location of (Rachael Hughes Photography)