Albany, Albany, NY 12222 Map · Phone number

About Rabbi Nomi Manon

I am a Hillel Director and Rabbi at UAlbany (SUNY) Hillel. I mostly work with college students, but I love to do weddings on the side. I work with couples to come up with a personalized wedding ceremony that reflects their needs and vision for their wedding. I will not co-officiate with another (non-Jewish) clergy member, but I will perform interfaith marriages. I have done a number of weddings so I have a lot of experience with creating ceremonies from a very traditional Jewish wedding to a very creative non-traditional Jewish wedding and everything in between for gay and straight couples alike. I believe strongly that this wedding is about YOU and the ceremony should reflect you and your values.

nomi head shot 2019 51 597059
nomi head shot 2019 51 597059

4 Reviews for Rabbi Nomi Manon

Jillian · Married on 11/05/2017

Rabbi Nomi was great to work with! She really took the time to get to know us and understand what Jewish traditions we wanted to include in our wedding ceremony. Rabbi Nomi provided guidance and resources for us to check out in order to learn more about the Jewish traditions. She did a great job putting together a beautiful ceremony that was exactly what we envisioned for our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sofia · Married on 07/31/2016

Nomi was awesome!!! She really listened to what we wanted and gave us great advice on how to customize the ceremony to represent us. She was so easy-going and very open-minded, she totally captured the essence of who we are as individuals and as a couple. Nomi helped make our day so much more special by adding emotion and laughter to the ceremony. Thanks so much Nomi!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Mary · Married on 03/02/2013

I am the mother of the Groom. Our destination wedding in Lake Placid, NY was over 300 miles from both the bride and the groom's families. We needed a Rabbi willing to officiate an interfaith wedding at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (before sundown). Rabbi Nomi met with the couple several times and helped them plan a special ceremony, incorporating Jewish wedding traditions and blessings that are universal in their message of love, hope, commitment and family support. Rabbi Nomi spoke and sang the 7 blessings beautifully adding to the richness and spirituality of the ceremony. She is soft spoken, calm and relaxed. And because she is also perceptive and a good listener, was able to deliver a lovely, personal sermon that captured the essence and depth of the love between my son and his bride.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Rabbi Nomi Manon FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY