About Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan

"An Independent Modern Rabbi" Personalized Meaningful Traditional or Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies

When the food & music are long forgotten,
your ceremony will be long remembered by all.

Contemporary Ceremonies Filled with Fun and Spirituality

Interfaith Ceremony (6)
Counseling (2)
Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony. I was referred to him by a friend and when I first spoke with him I immediately felt that he would be a perfect fit for us. He not only took the time to learn about me, my husband, our families and our relationship, he also took time to sit down with us and personalize the ceremony. I felt 100% comfortable and confident with Rabbi Kaplan and received so many compliments on the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture User5263554, [Private], 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love love love Rabbi Kaplan!! If you want a personable funny entertaining Rabbi, he’s your guy! Helped us with everything and anything we needed throughout the entire wedding process! He did an incredible job at our wedding!!! We aren’t very religious and he made our ceremony perfect for us. Highly recommend to any and everyone looking for the BEST Rabbi ever!!!

Profile Picture Kama, 2/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, Jewish

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan FAQ

Languages
English
8 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Rabbi Kaplan on many weddings. I want to say how nice his service is. He really does a lovely job. Every couple just seem to love him. I recommend him highly from Photomasters 954.676.3065

We are always happy to hear that Rabbi Kaplan will be performing another wedding here at Jacaranda. He brings a warmth and friendliness that puts the bride, groom, families and all in attendance at immediate ease. Without exception, every one of the many clients who have chosen him have always been thrilled with their wedding ceremonies!

We have worked with Rabbi Kaplan for many years. He is nothing short of amazing! Every one of our clients that has worked with him has given us some great feedback on their experience with him.

Very Personable and Very Friendly