Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan Reviews

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Kniep · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding at the Addison

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan officiated our NYE wedding at the Addison in Boca Raton, Florida. From the time meeting him, we felt so comfortable and instantly connected. He also officiated our best friend's wedding and got to see first hand how amazing he is. He did a great job explaining the Jewish traditions for everyone in the audience and personalizing his message about us as a couple. He also took the time to read my conversion spiritual biography and comment on it during the ceremony. We are very lucky; thank you for everything Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan!

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 11
    Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 12
    Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 13

Stephanie Briganty · Married on 11/10/2018

Rabbi JK was our favorite part of our special day!

Rabbi JK was easy to work with! He took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit our love story. Many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony as he was relatable and charismatic. If we could do it all over again Rabbi JK would be our first booking!

Elisabeth S · Married on 10/27/2018

Completely happy!

My now husband and i met a few Rabbi's before we found Rabbi Kaplan. He was a complete breath of fresh air. He was interested in finding out about us and making sure that he would be able to give us the best ceremony possible- and he completely did. Our families as well as our guests that came from out of town are still telling us how amazing he was. It was a beautiful ceremony. We would completely recommend him.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/21/2018

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan is the best!

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely AMAZING. He made our ceremony exactly what we dreamed of. He had the perfect amount of seriousness and humor, explained every step and the meaning behind the Jewish traditions (it was an inter faith wedding). Most importantly, he was so responsive and kind and easy to work with throughout all the planning. We would highly recommend him!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rabbi Kaplan did the most amazing job combining both the traditions of my family (Jewish) and of my husband's (Catholic). He performed the most amazing interfaith ceremony complete with a ketubah and all. The ceremony was my favorite part of my wedding. I cant put into words how thankful I am to have had him officiate my wedding. He is the best!

• User5263554 · Recently married

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony. I was referred to him by a friend and when I first spoke with him I immediately felt that he would be a perfect fit for us. He not only took the time to learn about me, my husband, our families and our relationship, he also took time to sit down with us and personalize the ceremony. I felt 100% comfortable and confident with Rabbi Kaplan and received so many compliments on the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!!

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2018

Rabbi Kapplan was fabulous! From the moment we met him, we knew we were in good hands. We had met with other rabbis, but he was genuinely interested in us as a couple and making the experience personalized. His energy during the ceremony was upbeat, informative and confident. It set the perfect tone for our whole day!

Merissa · Married on 03/24/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. We LOVED Rabbi Kaplan. He has done many of our friends and families weddings and has always delivered a beautiful ceremony. When i got engaged, we knew he was the one that would be there with us every step of the way. He made everything about it perfect and personable. He through in jokes and knowledge of the Jewish faith and traditions for the guests who may not be familiar. He will do all of my future children’s bat and bar mitzvahs and baby naming or bris’s. He is truly one of a kind.

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 14
    Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 15

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

We are in love with Rabbi Kaplan! My now husband, as of Saturday (3/10/18) is Jamaican American and grew up Catholic/ Christian. My family is Jewish. Talk about an interfaith, interracial, multicultural wedding. Piece of cake for this wonderful man. Rabbi Kaplan welcomed us into his home for our initial meet and greet. We instantly felt a connection to him. During our wedding ceremony, he explained many of the traditions and the religious significance of the ceremony elements. Rabbi Kaplan inserted his great humor which out all of the non-Jewish guests at ease. After the ceremony, so many of our guests sought out my parents to let them know how much they enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I would whole- heartedly recommend whether your are both Jewish or not to meet and greet Rabbi Kaplan. I know you will fall in love with him as we did!

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 16
    Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 17

Kama · Married on 02/11/2018

Love love love Rabbi Kaplan!! If you want a personable funny entertaining Rabbi, he’s your guy! Helped us with everything and anything we needed throughout the entire wedding process! He did an incredible job at our wedding!!! We aren’t very religious and he made our ceremony perfect for us. Highly recommend to any and everyone looking for the BEST Rabbi ever!!!

• I

Ilisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Rabbi Kaplan was very sweet and made our ceremony fun. He explained all the symbolism of the chuppah and ketubah during the ceremony. He was always punctual and responsive. He also included a beautiful ketubah in his fee. I would definitely recommend him!

B · Married on 01/20/2018

Rabbi Kaplan is amazing. He is very personable, positive and makes the ceremony more enjoyable than any other rabbi imaginable. We couldn't be happier with him and we had plenty of positive feedback about him in particular after the ceremony. He's definitely worth speaking to and using for your special day.

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

There is nobody like Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan! If we could give more stars we would! He made our ceremony funny, romantic, personal, and incredible. He is extremely well spoken and professional. He responds back to emails and phone calls right away, even after hours which nobody does. We are so lucky to have had Rabbi Kaplan be apart of our wedding and we’re looking forward to have him apart of future life events!

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 18

Derek · Married on 12/30/2017

Rabbi Kaplan officiated at my wedding on 12/30/17, and I am glad to say that he was flawless, from the moment I first contacted him, up through the end of our wedding. He was always polite over the phone, and always made time to Skype with my wife and I at various points during the planning. I live in Japan, but he always took into account the time difference and made it easy to set up a time to speak.

The actual ceremony was fantastic, and exactly what I had envisioned. He combined the ideal balance of religion with spirituality, and seriousness with levity, with added humor whenever appropriate. He provided everything we needed, and managed all our requests with ease. Not only were were extremely pleased with him, everyone in my family kept talking about how great he was and how beautiful the ceremony was. He had no qualms about marrying us despite my wife not being Jewish, and it was an honor for us to have signed his first Ketubbah to use both English and Japanese.

Highly recommended, I would use him again without hesitation for any other weddings and events!

Harvey · Married on 12/27/2017

Planned our destination wedding in 4 weeks. Contacted Rabbi Kaplan and he took care of everything! Ceremony was perfect! He provided all the essentials amd more. Would highly recommend him to anyone in South Florida! Thanks again.

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

We could not have asked for a better Rabbi to preside over our wedding. He met with us before us prior to our wedding and we really felt as though he got a chance to know us as a couple. he was very accomodating when it came to our religious needs given that we both came from different religious backgrounds.

On the day of the wedding he was absolutely wonderful. He kept the mood light and fun and was even able to improvise when things didn't go exactly as planned. Everyone kept asking where we found him because he was absolutely fabulous! I would highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan and would use him again for any other service for our family.

A · Married on 11/01/2017

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us. Everyone in our family commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He is a natural at speaking and his words reached us and all our guests. When I think back on my favorite part of my wedding, it is the ceremony and how amazing the rabbi was! Rabbi Kaplan made our amazing day even more special. Don't hesitate to hire him!!!!!

Kerri · Married on 10/28/2017

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan made our wedding truly special and personalized a beautiful ceremony with us. He was reliable and passionate, listened to what was important to us and what was not. He is genuinely a wonderful person who clearly enjoys performing ceremonies and puts forth great effort to make sure it is a custom fit for the couple. He was attentive and responsive before, during and after our big day. He made our entire family happy and was warm, funny and personable along the way. He performed our ceremony during a tropical storm, navigating the horrible weather to get to us and even walking in the thunderstorms for us-all with a big smile on his face and tying it into our luck as a couple : ) We love Rabbi Kaplan and highly recommend him, truly a highlight of our big day!

Staci · Married on 10/21/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan did such a wonderful job, and made it so special for us. I can't say enough good things, he is extremely personable and was always there to answer any of my questions throughout our engagement. My husband was raised Catholic, but we had a Jewish ceremony. My husband felt extremely comfortable with Rabbi Kaplan. Even after the ceremony all of my guests, regardless of their faith, commented on how wonderful it was.

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan 19

Justin · Married on 09/03/2017

Rabbi Kaplan was nothing but amazing. My Wife, my self, our families, and all of our guests thoroughly enjoyed his ceremony. He made everyone feel comfortable and entertained. His service was so memorable my younger brother will be using him for his wedding this February!

Vicki · Married on 08/26/2017

Look no further! Rabbi Kaplan made sure to truly get to know my family and I and trust me as this was no easy task being a destination bride. The ceremony was meaningful yet simple and short enough but not too short. Rabbi involved our 6 year old son in an amazing way and it felt just right. By the way, all of our guests felt that the ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sarri · Married on 07/21/2017

Rabbi Kaplan we can't thank you enough for all your guidance, support, and professionalism!!! You helped us navigate through interfaith marriage with so much ease and comfort! Thank you for really listening to what matters to us and for blending our families so perfectly. It was truly special how you connected with both of us and our families.

We honestly can't thank you enough for being such a huge part of our marriage!

You are THE BEST!!
    XOXO The Ehrets

Dawn · Married on 07/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Rabbi Kaplan! From our first meeting in his home office to the wedding ceremony, everything ran smoothly and was absolutely perfect. He is extremely responsive, friendly, and was able to incorporate our families into different aspects of the wedding ceremony beautifully. We received so many compliments on both the ketubah ceremony and wedding ceremony, with the general theme being that Rabbi Kaplan explains the aspects of a Jewish wedding beautifully while still making it personal and emotional. My grandpa couldn't travel for the wedding but was FaceTimed in for the ceremony. Rabbi Kaplan mentioned him several times and checked in to make sure he was still there. This was touching to everyone and just one example of how comfortable he made our wedding!

Kim · Married on 07/08/2017

Rabbi Kaplan was unbelievable in every way! He is so personable and loving and made us feel so comfortable during our ceremony. My husband and I as well as our parents were all very nervous and he had a very warm and calm way of helping us through it and making every moment so enjoyable! Our guests could not get over how great he was and we're constantly coming up to us and saying what a difference he made! There wasn't a dry eye. We love Rabbi Kaplan and would highly recommend him for your wedding!!!