Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan Reviews

169 | Pompano Beach, FL

169 Reviews for Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan

• Rhonda

Rhonda S. · Married on 03/21/2021

Looking for a great Rabbi?

Rabbi Kaplan is extremely personable, experienced, charming, funny, and very good with the latest technology. All of our Zoom guests remarked about how much they enjoyed the ceremony which was all due to Rabbi Kaplan. Prior to our wedding, he made sure to get to know us which enabled him to personalize the ceremony. We would highly recommend him. If you are looking for a Rabbi, don't hesitate to hire Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Rabbi to the Rescue

Rabbi Kaplan was amazing! He made my non-Jewish husband and family feel extremely comfortable as he made sure to explain all of the Hebrew into English. We were so grateful that he was available for our wedding day and would recommend him to any bride to be.

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa E. · Married on 01/01/2021

The best Rabbi

Rabbi Kaplan was so amazing! My husband is Catholic and I am Jewish and he performed such a beautiful and inclusive interfaith wedding for us! My husbands family was worried at first when we told them we hired a Rabbi to marry us, but following the wedding ceremony they could not stop talking about how great he was! He explained everything that was incorporated into our wedding that those who are not Jewish would not typically understand right off the bat. He was amazing and I totally recommended to anyone looking!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Lisa K. · Married on 11/21/2020

The Best Experience

Rabbi Kaplan was wonderful and sweet. I was so happy choosing him as our officiant.
    His explanation of Jewish tradition for non Jews at our wedding was exemplary. He has a great energy about him and contagious smile.

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Yuliya

Yuliya V. · Married on 07/26/2020

Loved working with Rabbi Kaplan!

We cannot thank and recommend Rabbi Kaplan enough for performing such a beautiful, meaningful and personalized ceremony! We got married on 7/26 and had a small interfaith wedding. I am Jewish but my husband and his family are not. Since we first met, we automatically felt a connection and we both felt so comfortable with him! He made the ceremony personal to us and our different backgrounds. He even did a special prayer for my husband's father who passed away a couple of years ago. All of the guests from different backgrounds and religions had wonderful things to say about him. He made the ceremony fun and interesting. Everyone was talking about the ceremony the next day. He said something along the lines that during a time like this, we must cherish every moment and live life to the fullest. That is something that was definitely remembered! We loved every moment! Thank you Rabbi Kaplan!

Sent on 08/09/2020

Elana G. · Married on 07/19/2020

Rabbi Kaplan is the best!

We can’t praise and thank Rabbi Kaplan enough. He was kind, friendly, personable and beyond accommodating. He performed a beautiful ceremony and we could not be happier. You can’t go wrong with Rabbi Kaplan, he is the best!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Monique P. · Married on 06/27/2020

Look no further! Hire!

I can't praise Rabbi Kaplan enough. He is kind, friendly, personable and accommodating. He performed a beautiful ceremony and helped us throughout the process to make sure he covered everything we wanted in our ceremony. He personalized it for us and we could not be happier. You can’t go wrong with Rabbi Kaplan, he is the absolute best!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Gala · Married on 11/09/2019

Beyond Perfect!

Rabbi Kaplan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He crafted a beautiful ceremony that left everyone in awe.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Officiant

Rabbi Kaplan officiated our interfaith wedding, and he did an amazing job! He was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. We are still receiving compliments on how great everyone thought the ceremony was. I highly recommend Rabbi Kaplan!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Dayna K. · Married on 07/06/2019

The BEST Ceremony!

We cannot thank Rabbi Kaplan enough for officiating our ceremony. We received so many compliments from our guests about his service. He explained what the significance of each part of the ceremony was.
    Rabbi Kaplan was very easy to get in touch with and worked with our schedules to meet and discuss the details of our ceremony.
    Thank you so very much!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jamie A. · Married on 05/05/2019

The Most memorable wedding cermony

My husband and I were so happy to have Rabbi Jonathan be apart of our wedding day. He was fantastic. When first sitting down with him he took the time to get to know us and learn more about our relationship so that he could incorporate into our ceremony. So after having to move our ceremony inside instead of our main plane of being outdoors, we were kind of disappointed, but the moment the ceremony started everything started to get better. How he spoke and orchestrated the saying's in Hebrew and then explained each meaning in English. From his own words of wisdom to every prayer it was so personable that every one of our guests could not stop raving about what an incredible ceremony it was. He has such a great sense of humour and so professional. It was more than Perfect and we can't thank him enough.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah E. · Married on 04/12/2019

The Best Friend You Have Never Met

We cant say praise Rabbi Kaplan enough. From the beginning he was warm, friendly, and personable and it felt like we had known him forever. He was incredibly sensitive and respectful to the fact that one of us was Jewish and one was atheist and ensured he created a ceremony that was comfortable for both. On top of that he didn't flinch or get frustrated when our 1.5 year old daughter decided she would stand under the chuppah with us - instead he made the most of it and welcomed her and made the best of it! We cant recommend him enough. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Daniel · Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing Experience

We have received so many compliments on how great Rabbi Kaplan was at our wedding. The process was easy as he guided us through the entire thing step by step. He made sure to get to know us and our needs for the wedding - and was accommodating the entire time. It was truly a great experience and we highly recommend him to anyone looking!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Tara L. · Married on 01/19/2019

Wed sign planner

Rabbi Kaplan has married my brother, sister and renewed my parents’s 50th year of nuptials. He also named my nieces. He is a great rabbi and my family is grateful to him. He is the best there is and a good person for the entire community.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna K. · Married on 12/31/2018

New Years Eve Wedding at the Addison

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan officiated our NYE wedding at the Addison in Boca Raton, Florida. From the time meeting him, we felt so comfortable and instantly connected. He also officiated our best friend's wedding and got to see first hand how amazing he is. He did a great job explaining the Jewish traditions for everyone in the audience and personalizing his message about us as a couple. He also took the time to read my conversion spiritual biography and comment on it during the ceremony. We are very lucky; thank you for everything Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Stephanie B. · Married on 11/10/2018

Rabbi JK was our favorite part of our special day!

Rabbi JK was easy to work with! He took the time to get to know us and personalized our ceremony to fit our love story. Many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony as he was relatable and charismatic. If we could do it all over again Rabbi JK would be our first booking!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Completely happy!

My now husband and i met a few Rabbi's before we found Rabbi Kaplan. He was a complete breath of fresh air. He was interested in finding out about us and making sure that he would be able to give us the best ceremony possible- and he completely did. Our families as well as our guests that came from out of town are still telling us how amazing he was. It was a beautiful ceremony. We would completely recommend him.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/21/2018

Rabbi Jonathan Kaplan is the best!

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely AMAZING. He made our ceremony exactly what we dreamed of. He had the perfect amount of seriousness and humor, explained every step and the meaning behind the Jewish traditions (it was an inter faith wedding). Most importantly, he was so responsive and kind and easy to work with throughout all the planning. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Rabbi Kaplan did the most amazing job combining both the traditions of my family (Jewish) and of my husband's (Catholic). He performed the most amazing interfaith ceremony complete with a ketubah and all. The ceremony was my favorite part of my wedding. I cant put into words how thankful I am to have had him officiate my wedding. He is the best!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Rabbi Kaplan was absolutely amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony. I was referred to him by a friend and when I first spoke with him I immediately felt that he would be a perfect fit for us. He not only took the time to learn about me, my husband, our families and our relationship, he also took time to sit down with us and personalize the ceremony. I felt 100% comfortable and confident with Rabbi Kaplan and received so many compliments on the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2018

Rabbi Kapplan was fabulous! From the moment we met him, we knew we were in good hands. We had met with other rabbis, but he was genuinely interested in us as a couple and making the experience personalized. His energy during the ceremony was upbeat, informative and confident. It set the perfect tone for our whole day!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Merissa · Married on 03/24/2018

I don’t even know where to begin. We LOVED Rabbi Kaplan. He has done many of our friends and families weddings and has always delivered a beautiful ceremony. When i got engaged, we knew he was the one that would be there with us every step of the way. He made everything about it perfect and personable. He through in jokes and knowledge of the Jewish faith and traditions for the guests who may not be familiar. He will do all of my future children’s bat and bar mitzvahs and baby naming or bris’s. He is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Katie · Married on 03/10/2018

We are in love with Rabbi Kaplan! My now husband, as of Saturday (3/10/18) is Jamaican American and grew up Catholic/ Christian. My family is Jewish. Talk about an interfaith, interracial, multicultural wedding. Piece of cake for this wonderful man. Rabbi Kaplan welcomed us into his home for our initial meet and greet. We instantly felt a connection to him. During our wedding ceremony, he explained many of the traditions and the religious significance of the ceremony elements. Rabbi Kaplan inserted his great humor which out all of the non-Jewish guests at ease. After the ceremony, so many of our guests sought out my parents to let them know how much they enjoyed the wedding ceremony. I would whole- heartedly recommend whether your are both Jewish or not to meet and greet Rabbi Kaplan. I know you will fall in love with him as we did!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kama · Married on 02/11/2018

Love love love Rabbi Kaplan!! If you want a personable funny entertaining Rabbi, he’s your guy! Helped us with everything and anything we needed throughout the entire wedding process! He did an incredible job at our wedding!!! We aren’t very religious and he made our ceremony perfect for us. Highly recommend to any and everyone looking for the BEST Rabbi ever!!!

Sent on 02/15/2018