Petal Designs is a full service Floral Event company specializing in European Contemporary and French Traditional design styles. Our event expertise spans Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Quinces, Bridal/Baby Showers, Corporate and Social occasions. Located in the heart of Boca Raton, we service all of South Florida and Destination Locations throughout the world. Call or visit our Showroom to schedule a complimentary consultation for your special event.

Our services include:

- Floral Designs for all events/occasions
- Tablescaping & treatments
- Up lighting, wall lighting, artificial and natural candle lighting
- Ceremony décor: Arches, Huppah, Stages, Trees, Aisle treatments
- Perimeter (wall) Draping and Ceiling treatments
- Lounge Furniture Rentals
- And much more

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples
K
Katie Sent on 01/24/2016
5 out of 5 rating
Petal was great to work with. I had an exact vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and she delivered! From the table settings to my bouquet, everything was perfect. And she gave suggestions for how to stay in my price range which was very helpful.

Also, her staff was very professional and accommodating to changes after we placed our order. I would definitely use her again for another event.

L
Lauren Sent on 02/05/2013
5 out of 5 rating
Petal was fantastic to work with! She put together a sample centerpiece for us to see way before the wedding, so we would know what we were getting, in case we wanted to adjust it.
The arrangements she made were stunning! Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined....the archway with flowers, my bouquet, my husbands boutenire, centerpieces etc....
I was amazed that I never once saw anyone setting anything up. After getting dressed, I went downstairs and my bouquet, the MOH bouquet and flower girl basket were just there. I came out of my cottage, walked down the aisle, and everything was set up!
She provided everything that we asked for, and did an amazing job!
P
Marissa Sent on 03/09/2011
5 out of 5 rating
Petal recently took care of my wedding at the Sundy House in Delray Beach, Florida. From our very first consultation, she was very in tune with finding out just what I wanted and making sure that the flowers reflected that. She was willing to listen to me, but I sometimes did want a 'professional' opinion and she was very willing to offer that as well. When I went to a couple florists for comparison (because I felt like I 'should'), I felt more like they were trying to design their own event, but not really listen to what my picture of the day was. Petal listened to me and her designs were in tune with what I wanted- not too intense, understated but elegant. When the day of the wedding came, her designs were absolutely gorgeous. I came down from my hair and makeup and found my bouquet just as I imagined it. She and her little worker-bees (which my friend and I joked were named Pistol and Stamen) did an absolutely fantastic job on the ceremony site, the centerpieces and the cake flowers.
(On a side note, she also did my sister's wedding a couple years ago and the same quality was noted at that time..which is the main reason I came back to her for my wedding). She is absolutely fantastic and will deliver fantastic quality flowers. I highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding