Rabbi David N. Young

Congregation B'nai Tzedek 9669 Talbert Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Rabbi David N. Young

Located in Fountain Valley, California, Rabbi David N.Young is a Reform rabbi and licensed wedding officiant that specializes in performing Jewish wedding ceremonies. Saying your vows in front of family and friends can be nerve-wracking and exciting, so Rabbi Young will be there to guide you along the way. As an ordained rabbi, Rabbi Young has experience and training that makes him more than just an officiant. His vast experience and love for working with others will put you at ease as you prepare for a day that you will cherish forever.

Experience

In 2006, Rabbi Young was ordained at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in New York. Throughout the years, he has served as a rabbi in Miami (2006-2013) and Southern California (2013-present). During the summer months, he spends his time working at Reform movement camps, where he continues to share his passion for Judaism, youth and education. Currently, he is serving at the Congregation B’nai Tzedek in California.

Rabbi David N.Young would love to make your special day a memorable experience. He offers couples counseling and customized vows for various types of wedding events, including vow renewals, interfaith and single religion ceremonies. All counseling is included in the cost of the ceremony.

Follow Rabbi David N. Young on

Rabbi David N. Young 1
Rabbi David N. Young 2
Rabbi David N. Young 3

Stephen · Married on 08/27/2016

Rabbi Young officiated my wedding on August 27th, 2016. I have known David since 1989, as we were in the same class in high school. My wife and I were really trying to make every part of the wedding special, and thoughtful consideration was given to the details making the wedding very personal. We had decided that we also wanted an officiant that carried meaning for us, although neither of us were a regular churchgoer.
    Since I live in the Cincinnati area, and he lived in the Los Angeles area, I called up David a few months before the big day and asked him if A) if he would even be able to attend the wedding, and B) if you would be interested in performing the ceremony, and before I could even finish the question, he accepted!
    The planning of the ceremony was a lot of fun. Even though David is a Rabbi, and neither my wife or I are Jewish, he demonstrated great flexibility for us to execute some of the ideas we had for things we would like to use in the ceremony, while providing us structure, as well as some of his own ideas and traditions to incorporate.
    We had an absolutely wonderful ceremony, and I couldn't even count how many people complimented us on our selection of an officiant! David is compassionate, effective, and fun, and we couldn't have asked for our experience to be better.
    101% recommended!
    note: The only payment I provided was hotel room and food while in town, since we have a personal relationship outside of his services.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Martin · Married on 11/21/2015

Rabbi Young took the time to get to know us, as individuals and as a couple, so that when the wedding ceremony took place, it felt as if he had been our family rabbi for decades. The service was equal parts love, humor, Judaism, family and friends. I would say that I would gladly use him again, but my wife wouldn't think that was funny. :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Rabbi David N. Young FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 750.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 15.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Jewish
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Hebrew, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rabbi David N. Young 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Congregation B'nai Tzedek 9669 Talbert Ave, 9669 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley, California, 92708 See on map
    714-804-0917 (Phone number)