Rabbi David N. Young Reviews

Rabbi David N. Young 1
Rabbi David N. Young 2
Rabbi David N. Young 3

Jessie · Married on 05/27/2018

Our wedding day was truly a perfect day - and that is partly thanks to having Rabbi Young as our officiant! From the beginning, Rabbi was very easy to work with, and quite responsive to emails. We met up with him three times to discuss the wedding, our relationship, and future goals as a married couple. It was extremely helpful in putting everything into perspective, and talking with Rabbi is always a delight, it never felt like a chore. Rabbi is especially fantastic if you happen to have a rather geeky wedding. Our wedding was at the Jim Henson Studio Lot, and we encouraged Rabbi to make as many Muppet jokes as possible. He was a perfect fit for our venue - making hilarious references, while still keeping up a beautiful and sacred ceremony (which works great for my husband and I as a couple). Afterwards, our friends and family were raving about the Rabbi and how it was one of the most enjoyable ceremonies they had ever witnessed. I highly recommend considering Rabbi Young - especially if you are looking for someone with a great sense of humor, or an expert at running a lovely Jewish ceremony, he's a perfect match!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Rabbi David N. Young 4
    Rabbi David N. Young 5

Martin · Married on 11/21/2015

Rabbi Young took the time to get to know us, as individuals and as a couple, so that when the wedding ceremony took place, it felt as if he had been our family rabbi for decades. The service was equal parts love, humor, Judaism, family and friends. I would say that I would gladly use him again, but my wife wouldn't think that was funny. :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Elaina · Married on 11/21/2015

Rabbi Young officiated our wedding in November of 2015, he also oversaw my conversion. His compassion and humor are matched only by his attention to detail. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, what makes us tick and incorporated that information in to the ceremony. It was warm and inclusive. His instruction about our ketubah and what it means was beautiful. He is definitely a full service guy! I would recommend Rabbi Young for a stress-free and heartfelt experience.

Sent on 01/05/2018