1865 N. Higley Road, Mesa, AZ 85205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About R & B Entertainment

R & B Entertainment is dedicated to crafting an extraordinary atmosphere for your event. DJ Richard Worsley is professional and attentive, as he helps each and every client he works with to bring their ideas to life. From the ceremony to the reception, DJ Richard Worsley will ensure that your night is truly an event to remember.

R & B Entertainment is an industry leader in entertainment in Arizona & San Diego California. We specialize in weddings, wedding ceremonies, military & corporate events, parties, and more.

At R & B Entertainment, DJ Richard Worsley go's above and beyond to ensure each and every event is truly exceptional. We provide a premium, full-service entertainment experience, and customer service is our top priority. Our years of experience in Southern California allows our team to ensure your event is beyond expectation. We'll help you determine important details of the event, coordinate with other vendors to ensure a stress-free evening, and tailor each event to your specifications.

DJ Richard Worsley works in a full spectrum of genres and styles to create the perfect atmosphere. Our state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, expansive music library, and impressive mixing skills will keep your guests dancing the night away. R & B Entertainment & DJ Richard Worsley are passionate about creating memorable, energetic events!

Follow R & B Entertainment on

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for R & B Entertainment

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing night with a packed dance floor

We hired Richard to DJ for our September 29th wedding this year after he also DJ’ed for a best friend’s wedding in which I was maid of honor in 2015. I knew I had so much fun at her wedding, and Richard was a big part in that, playing great hits on the dance floor and keeping the party going. My new husband and I are music people, always going to concerts (he proposed at a House of Blues show), so we had specific rarer song requests and wanted a variety of types of music played throughout the evening. Richard has an online planning system to request “must play”, “maybe play”, and “do not play” songs, as well as plan a timeline of the whole event and the MC/announcement needs. This system really helped us to show our priorities in music and what styles we wanted, which helped him create an awesome evening of music geared toward our tastes. He also pre-mixed our first dance song with a record-scratch transition into an upbeat song that got everyone out on the floor to dance with us! We loved that moment. He worked well with our coordinator to keep the evening running smoothly and fairly on-time for a wedding. Richard is a professional, but also a fun professional. He really knows what he is doing with mixing music and making sure everyone is out on the dance floor having a fantastic time, plus he is a personable guy. Thank you Richard for helping to make our day unique and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Darci · Married on 05/11/2018

Richard has been my DJ of choice for personal and work events. For my wedding he was the only DJ I spoke to. He took over everything when my day of coordinator failed to do her job. He kept the crowd going. He found every rare song I asked for. I couldn't have had a better person to make sure my day went beautifully.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Angelica · Married on 09/30/2017

Richard was easy to work with and he played all the songs we wanted. We had a blast at our wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2018

R & B Entertainment Pricing

R & B Entertainment Price Rates

R & B Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 845.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,325.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• Escondido, 92027 See on map