516 Arbutus Ave, Roanoke, VA 24014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About Quest Entertainment

Quest Entertainment has been providing top quality entertainment in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas for over a decade. We can provide music for ceremony & reception. Ask about our two biggest add-ons up lighting & photo booth to make your wedding unforgettable. We are always looking for the next adventures and look forward to working with you!

Follow Quest Entertainment on

Quest Entertainment 7
  • Claudia

Claudia Siles · Married on 08/03/2019

A dream to work with

Hands down, amazing to work with. I was intimidated at having a Bolivian/Mexican/American wedding but he had people dancing the whole time. He was so flexible, my grandpa requested a traditional dance with me (Queca) and DJ Quest qeued it right up. Between him and the Photobooth hostess, we captured great memories. A dream to work with, I would hire them all over again!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jennifer Chambers · Married on 07/28/2019

Wonderful DJ!

Todd and DJ did a fantastic job. The evening was a success, thanks to DJ keeping us on schedule. Todd was a wonderful host of the photo booth and kept everyone engaged taking photos throughout the night. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Keep the party going

Dewey with Quest Entertainment was AMAZING! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to keep the dance floor hopping! The dance floor was packed the entire evening and that was all due to Dewey! Quest is also great because they provide uplighting. I literally had no idea what uplighting even was until my wedding day and I am so glad Dewey had it because it made our venue look even more beautiful. It was a great way to transition the space into more of a party atmosphere. Dewey also provided our sparklers, which sounds silly to outsource that to someone when you can just buy them off amazon but let me tell you, have him do it. Not only does he provide the sparklers but he gives your group a safety talk before your exit and makes sure everyone is lined up and lit up correctly. This ensures that you have a picture perfect exit hassle free! Dewey was great about really figuring out our music style. He even suggested some great choices for our cocktail hour, during which he provided an extra set of speakers for that location. He also asked to follow our spotify accounts which made reception song choices super easy on both of us. If you live in the Roanoke area I wouldn't book anyone other than Dewey!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Quest Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Olivia Diane Photography
    Olivia Diane Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ the DJ & his assistant, Alicia, are the best! They offer excellent DJ Services and a high-quality photobooth that DJ designed, himself! I love working with this team, and would recommend them for any wedding or event! Great services & great people~*

• MNF Productions
    MNF Productions Wedding Videographers

DJ with Quest Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. Being a videographer, it is essential to work together to make sure the final product comes out correctly. DJ was more than happy to allow us to plug into his soundboard with his equipment. Really helpful and great to work alongside. Would definitely recommend Quest Entertainment for your wedding or special event!

• 516 Arbutus Ave Roanoke, 24014 See on map