Gary Gauldin DJ/MC

9507 Lyndonway Drive, Richmond, VA 23229 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gary Gauldin DJ/MC

An established wedding DJ in Richmond, Virginia, Gary Gauldin DJ/MC presents couples with over 25 years of musical experience. Influenced by the sounds of Motown and soul while growing up, Gary Gauldin has since made sure he is updated on the newest music trends. Embracing all genres of music, Gary Gauldin DJ/MC prides himself on providing the right music for you and your guests!

Gary Gauldin DJ/MC has serviced over five thousand events since the company's inception in 1993. Touting a music list comprised of over 50,000 songs, couples may choose from varying genres, including alternative rock to hip-hop/rap. Offering all-inclusive packages, the DJ offers the following services:

• Consultation
  • Two computers, one for backup
  • Hard drive backups
  • Extra cabling
  • Additional microphones
  • A warehouse of backup equipment
  • Projector
  • Flat screens
  • Uplighting
  • Accent lighting
  • Dance floor lighting
  • MC services
Me the MC or Master of Ceremonies for your next event.
While specializing in Weddings, I'm a great...
Me the MC or Master of Ceremonies for your next event. While specializing in Weddings, I'm a great...
Dancing moments
Up light LED Package with a GOBO at Kings Family Vineyard, near Charlottesville Virginia.
Reception area lights set-up
Reception area lights set-up
Providing great Sound with amazing lights for this wedding near Richmond Va.
Providing great Sound with amazing lights for this wedding near Richmond Va.
The bride at the reception
The bride at the reception
Outdoor dining area set-up
Outdoor dining area set-up
Ballroom DJ show with Truss and moving heads for a great Dance party.
Ballroom DJ show with Truss and moving heads for a great Dance party.
DJ lighting inside Tent
DJ lighting inside Tent
Reception area set-up
Reception area set-up
Lighting effects
Me the MC or Master of Ceremonies for your next event.
While specializing in Weddings, I'm a great...

31 Reviews for Gary Gauldin DJ/MC

• Amy

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Such A Fun Night!

Gary was a great DJ who took every one of our requests/wishes and made them come true! He was so kind, inexpensive, and came with great reviews that we knew we'd have to pick him. He called us a few days before the wedding (the only thing I wish was done differently) so we could discuss every song we wanted, how to pronounce people's names, and the order things would go in. I had hired a violinist to surprise my husband and he did a great job of keeping that a secret and even coordinated with her to make it great for us. Every single one of my guests came up to us at the end or over the next few weeks just to tell us what a wonderful time they had and I think it's due to Gary for being a great DJ and keeping the party going.

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2018

Gary was wonderful! He was so personable, easy to talk to, and understood everything we wanted. He was able to provide just the right kind of atmosphere for dinner, then a really great variety of dance music that fit our ballroom dancing crowd. He was very professional, announcing the bridal party and encouraging the dancing without talking too much! He's the best! I would definitely hire him again!

Gary Gauldin DJ/MC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Dance Floor Lighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Bow Tied Weddings
    Bow Tied Weddings Wedding DJs

Since 2004, I have had the opportunity to work with DJ Gary Gauldin, both in a DJ capacity and also working for his event production company for 6+ years. A lot of the knowledge I have gained comes from him and his company. In short, DJ Gary Gauldin has been a great mentor to me. His knowledge of music and keen song selection ability make him a DJ favorite in Richmond and beyond. If a client asks me for a date on which I'm already booked, he is getting the referral.

• 9507 Lyndonway Drive Richmond, 23229 See on map