Quality Limousine Service

Pittsburgh, PA View map

Quality Limousine Service is a transportation service in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They transport you and your wedding guests where you need to be, right when you need to be there. Avoid traffic and driving stress on your wedding day and depend on Quality Limousine Service.

Each rental comes with a friend, experienced and professional chauffeur. You and your guests always receive red carpet service for an enjoyable experience. Their vehicles are clean, well-maintained and feature luxury amenities like a complementary bar, TVs, surround sound stereo, moonroof, privacy divider, leather interior and more. They have a range of vehicles including SUVs, vans, party busses, shuttle busses, limousines and more. Deck out your ride with wedding decor and a sign for a fun experience for you and your guests.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

SUV Limo
Standard Limo
Stretch Limo
Party Bus
SUV

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour
2 Hours
3 Hours
4+ Hours
No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Wedding Signage

3.9
    Amy Q. Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience

For our son's wedding on October 13 2018 we booked Quality Limousine Service. The schedule for the day consisted of several pickups and drop-offs. The drivers were very punctual, pleasant and professional. They arrived 15 to 20 minutes prior to the designated time. The price was very reasonable. Our experience with Quality Limousine Service was very positive and would highly recommend their service.
    Jessica Married on 06/23/2017
    I would highly recommend Quality Limoiusine Service. I booked a 12 passenger shuttle to take my wedding guests/party to and from the hotel and venue. I was very happy with the ease of booking with Quality Limousine Service. Amy was very responsive and easy to communicate with. I also found that the pricing was very reasonable. I followed up with some of my guests to inquire about their experience and they ensured me all good news. It was a relief to know that my guests were taken care of and had a safe option to be driven back to the hotel. The driver was very professional and kind to us as well.
    Tracy Married on 01/28/2017
    This was the most professional service I could have hired. The Limo was wonderful. Lee was our driver and I will request him next time! The price I was given was great as well. Thank you so much!!!! Tracy

2405 McNeilly Rd, Pittsburgh, PA, 15226
Location of (Quality Limousine Service)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding