Whether you're going for casual late-night eats or highlighting a chef's table for a special tasting, a hot bar is full of flavor and personality —A place where flavor takes a universal approach to activating your senses all at once, full blast and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser for your guests.
We have catered up to 2,000 guests!
From the flavor of our restaurant's bold and distinctive decor, right down to the food itself. We have all the advice and inspiration you need to make your vision a reality, finding the right caterer and setting your budget, planning your wedding menu involves more than just choosing between beef or chicken. We believe in flavor without compromise thats why we use the best fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
With all the logistical to-dos, it's easy for your personality to get lost in the details. Couples looking for a simpler way to wine and dine their guests should consider a hot bar — it's the perfect way to offer fine dining without sacrificing personality.
Why a food station? It's an elegant way to dress up your favorite comfort foods, There are endless menu opportunities if you go for a food station during cocktail hour or your reception— think a build-your-own taco bar
Our promise is an experience that delivers on new creations, old classics, and the ability to create your own masterpiece.
We would love to be part of your special day, Please contact me so I can provide you a quote or have a sit down at our location to do some food tasting!
Menu Packages range from $20-$40 per person depending on food and services please inquire.
Meats: Sides: Cheese:
- Steak - Cilantro white rice - Queso dip
- Chicken - Mexican brown rice - Mozzarella cheese
- Tequila lime chicken - Black beans - Cotija cheese
- Carnitas (Pulled pork) - Pinto beans
- Ground Beef
Veggies: Sauce: Dressing:
- Diced lettuce - BBQ sauce - Sour Cream
- Guacamole mix - Tomato sauce - Light Cream
- Corn salsa mix - Pico de Gallo (Medium) - Ceasar
- Diced onions - Salsa verde (Medium)
- Diced jalapenos - Salsa roja (Hot)
- Diced cilantro - Salsa Habanero (Hot XX)
- Fajita bell pepers & onion
Tortillas Drinks: Alcohol Drinks:
- Flour (Taco & Burrito size) - Bottle Water - Corona Beer
- Corn (Taco size) - Coke Products - Corona Light
- Wheat (Burrito size) - Apple/Orange Juice - Pacifico Beer
- Fresh lime/salt Chips - Iced Tea - Long Hammer IPA
- Hard shell taco - Milk - Pale Ale
- Hard shell burrito - Mike's Hard
<!-- Start of SimpleHitCounter Code -->
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.simplehitcounter.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://simplehitcounter.com/hit.php?uid=2245397&f=0&b=65535" border="0" height="18" width="83" alt="web counter"></a><br><a href="http://www.simplehitcounter.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;">web counter</a></div>
<!-- End of SimpleHitCounter Code -->
Other couples have also viewed: