6002 Diamond Ruby Suite 3-523, Christiansted, VI 00820 Map · Phone number

About Q Studio

Q Studio, LLC introduces a fresh myriad of perspectives based on her classically trained and contemporary techniques, depicted in her photographic images. From sassy and exotic to romantic and exquisite, Quiana's background in photojournalism and fine art gives way to her vast creative range. Understanding the unique qualities of the island experience, Quiana encourages her clients to be spontaneous, fun, and natural, in order for her to capture their personality and the feeling of the moment. For a more creative approach to wedding photography, please visit www.qstudiovi.com or 340.514.6046

img2554
6739ff1183503083 IMG 1681
bfc4935

10 Reviews for Q Studio

Caroline · Married on 11/14/2013

Quiana was simply a joy to work with. Her business coordinator Lynne worked with us seamlessly on all details leading up to the big day made me completely confident in the decision to work with Q Studio and that they would do an amazing job on our big day! I finally got to meet Quiana the week of the wedding and from “hello” I felt totally at ease in her presence as I felt like she “got” us. My fiancé (now husband) and I wanted photos that captured the honesty, sincerity, and love on that day but we didn’t want to spend a ton of time taking formal photos. When I look at the pictures of our day/night I tear up because we got everything and MORE by working with Quiana... stunning formals, precious moments, beautiful candids, and attention to detail (which is so great as I has vested a lot in the decor for the big day). She told the story of our relationship through her lens and captured the magic of our day. I also highly recommend her Photo Booth services--what a blast for all of our guests, there are some really special shots from the Photo Booth that we would not have otherwise had we not had this service. It was so special having such a wonderful and genuine person behind the camera on our big day, I wholeheartedly recommend Quiana and Q Studio to any bride having their wedding on St. Croix! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2012

I selected Q Studio for my wedding photographer & it was a great decision. Quiana was a joy to work with. Our pictures came out beautifully & I still look at them now & remember the great moments of that day. I highly recommend her & her staff.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2010

Quiana was so much fun to work with and have with us at on our beautiful day! We were lucky enough to have Quiana do an engagement session exactly one year before our big day. She worked with us for an hour and saw the sight of our wedding. Her engagement photos were beautiful! She has an amazing talent for finding just the right shot and angle and really captured each of our personalities in her photos. She was just as amazing on our 90+ degree wedding day! She moved from St. John back to St. Croix between the time we booked her and our wedding day and was so flexible with all of the travel between the two places! :)

Sent on 06/02/2010

Q Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Performing the Wedding
    Performing the Wedding Wedding Officiants

Always a pleasure to work with you as you are a professional par excellence. So glad you are here in St. Croix.

• STX Weddings
    STX Weddings Wedding Planners

I have worked with Q Studio on many successful weddings! Quiana and her team are wonderful professionals to work with. Quiana has such an artistic approach to ensure she captures all the couples special wedding details. Simultaneously, Quiana's talented eye is sure to captivate the amazing island of St. Croix and wedding couples monumental moment.

• High Definition Video
    High Definition Video Wedding Videographers

Quiana's amazing photos will tell you everything. Fabulous composition, lighting and exposure, all the while keeping you and your guests at ease. I wholeheartedly give my endorsement to Quiana L. Duncan Photography. I look forward to working along side her at every opportunity.

• 6002 Diamond Ruby, Suite 3-523 Christiansted, 00820 See on map