Guyton, GA 31312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Pure Vinyl Entertainment

Hello, my name is Kyle Voyles and I am a local of the area. I love music but can't sing and tried learning to play some instruments. Since neither of those worked out I figured I could use my sparkling personality to help make sure others have a good time.

Pure Vinyl Entertainment covers Savannah and the surrounding areas, Hilton Head and Beaufort, Statesboro and all the way down to Brunswick. I strive to make sure your event is a lasting memory of fun with your family and friends. I am always available no matter the time or day for questions or concerns. I treat every wedding as if it were my own, I know how special and important the day can be.

I've been married for 8 years to an awesome woman who has blessed me with two beautiful boys. I have a great love for music but no voice or artistic ability to play an instrument. A top priority for me in life is to have a good time when possible and always make sure the people around me have one as well. I have been DJ now for 4 four years and I'm always striving for improvement.

Please contact me to discuss providing entertainment for your event. I promise you will not be disappointed with the final product.

Follow Pure Vinyl Entertainment on

d44d2bd8abd3f1a7 1447210542705 weddingsongs
DJ station
DJ station
d44d2bd8abd3f1a7 1447210542705 weddingsongs

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Pure Vinyl Entertainment

David · Married on 03/25/2017

Awesome DJ. Had the crowd going throughout the night. Would recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/23/2016

He was fantastic and really knew how to get the crowd going.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Kyle did an amazing job DJing our friends last minute wedding!!! He was so fun and his personality is amazing and made everyone comfortable and made it easy to have a great time!! Even though this wedding was planned in about 30 days, Kyle was always professional and polite and worked hard to make sure to provide exactly what we were looking for. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly, fun, professional all around good guy, DJ!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Pure Vinyl Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System