Downey, CA 90242 Map · Phone number

About Pure Serendipity Events

I am very passionate about creating amazing events. It is this passion that allows me to love what I do. I show my love for my work in every detail. I chose the events industry because I love that rewarding feeling when a client gives a look of amazement when they see my work first hand.

I started this event planning business wanted to bring joy to my client's lives.I thought to myself "there is no better way for me to do that than by helping create people's dream wedding!" I started off first with family and close friend's events. Their guests would love my work and would refer me to other family and friends. Now my business has grown and I love every moment of it.

I'm Yoconda and will be with you every step of the way to create a spectacular event that will have you wishing you can do it all over again! I treat every event very personal because I am in the business of making it personal. Each client is unique and we make sure that your special day is the best day of your life! Let us help you create Your perfect wedding.

Follow Pure Serendipity Events on

ac 286
125105028150214019579942161259497749758861n

7 Reviews for Pure Serendipity Events

Lucia · Married on 12/03/2016

What can I say about Yoco from Pure Serendipity events other than she is the best in town! She is the type of planner that loves what she does. She makes sure that your wedding is exactly what you want and envisioned. She is a warm, loving and fun event coordinator. She never pushes her ideas or wishes onto you. She is always open to allow you to have the freedom to express your desires and she will make it happen. She is very organized and professional. She is a detailed oriented type of person and also thinks about the big picture. She is very easy to get along with and is always very positive.

On the day of my wedding she kept the timeline right on track and everything was perfect. All the most important things that needed to be taken care of were completed. What made me choose her as my wedding planner is that on our first meeting she really impressed me. She brought a folder with a beautiful display of her packages. She even gave us a little bottle of champagne as a gift. We had such a great connection that I immediately knew that she was the one!

If you book Yoco for your wedding you will not regret it, I assure you!!

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2015

Yoconda was so accommodating and her work is stunning. She perfectly captured our woodland winter wonderland feeling in the flowers and worked so well with the other vendors to create the perfect look.

Teri · Married on 10/27/2015

Yoconda came through for me for a very last minute event. She took my inspiration and idea and came up with such a gorgeous floral design for two very different feels. She went up and beyond at making sure the designs were in line with my vision and created such gorgeous arrangements. She is incredibly responsive and was able to set up a meeting to talk within a few hours. She made time to meet me and make sure I had all the information I needed to keep the flowers for a couple days before the event. She also provided arrangement vases that were just perfect for the feel of the table. I was lucky to have found Yoconda and am so excited she was a part of my special day!!

Pure Serendipity Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,395.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,695.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Myke & Teri Photography
    Myke & Teri Photography Wedding Photographers

Yoconda is such a go-getter. I was so impressed with her ability to take a concept and creatively come up with such beautiful floral designs for two separate shoots I was orchestrating. She even threw in extras that looked so awesome. I couldn't believe how cooperative she was under such a short notice. She really went above and beyond and I am so happy I found her!

• Downey, CA 90242 See on map