11 N. Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Map · Phone number

About Pure Mountain Olive Oil

Pure Mountain Olive Oil is family-owned and family-operated. We pride ourselves on selling only the finest and freshest oils and balsamic vinegars from all over the world. We currently carry over 40 varieties, along with sea salts, small-batch pastas, wonderful tapenades, sauces, spreads and other gourmet foods and accessories in our stores in Bronxville, Rhinebeck, and Tarrytown, NY.

Follow Pure Mountain Olive Oil on

• Petal+Eon
  • Albums Remembered
  • CouplesOnCakes
image1 3
puremtn mandv
Pure Mountain Olive Oil
elegant pairing with place card
favor display
image1 3

10 Reviews for Pure Mountain Olive Oil

• Z

Zach · Married on 06/27/2015

I actually stole this idea from a friend of mine and couldn't be happier. My wife and I spent a lot of time and money on our invitations (probably way too much), so they were important to us. Zak and the team at Pure Mountain were able to match the design of our pairing to our wedding invitation which was a great way to tie it all together (and almost justify the cost of the invitations). The bottles looked great as they were a perfect match for our color scheme. FYI, I recommend going with the pairings rather than a single bottle. We went with "Summer Splash." The basil oil is amazing on its own, and the combination of the two makes a fantastic dressing. Our guests loved the favors and we could not be happier with Pure Mountain.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Zak Cassady-Dorion and the Pure Mountain Olive Oil team exceeded our expectations for our wedding favors. It was a pleasure to work with Zak and his team as we developed and perfected specific details of our wedding. We decided to provide each table with a pairing of olive oil and vinegar to enjoy with their bread. Our guests raved about the products all night! After hearing the feedback from our guests, we knew we made the right choice for our wedding favors. Our favors were personalized mini bottles and included our names and wedding date and even went along with our color scheme! Oftentimes, wedding favors get left behind especially when they aren't very exciting (e.g. picture frame) so we knew we wanted a favor that was not only practical, but tasty! No favors were left behind, and a few guests even asked if we had extras! The presentation was flawless and it was so easy to work with Zak and his team. We highly recommend this option to couples currently planning a wedding. You and your guests will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

I love Pure Mountain! I came to them in a last minute panic when I realized 2 weeks before my wedding that I had forgotten to get wedding favors for my guests. They were amazing, not only did they get the job done at the 11th hour but they were so responsive, i had a ton of back and forth emails with erin and she made sure not only to make the gifts exactly what I wanted but went above and beyond to help offer additional suggestions and ideas I hadn't thought of. The mini bottle sets were so cute, matched perfectly with my rustic farmhouse style backyard wedding, and everyone loved them. The lemon white balsamic vinegar is to die for and it is the secret ingredient in everything I make. Huge fan!!

Sent on 07/11/2015