Pure in Art Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

I love weddings but I love marriage even more. On this day, you are promising each other forever. And I want you to look back at these images and remind you of this commitment you made on days when you need it most.

My goal as a wedding photographer is to make this one aspect of the planning process simple. Photography is more than just images, it's a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images!

Your wedding day is an experience from beginning to end and your photography is a huge part of that experience… shouldn't it be fun? and enjoyable? and natural? I think so! My goal is to not only capture memories for my clients, it's to create an experience that they will never forget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Abby
    Abby M. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Tina is the best!

My fiance and I have had the best experience working with Tina for our engagement photos and wedding. Not only is Tina one of the nicest people ever, but she is also an incredible photographer. She is very responsive, flexible, and so talented. We just got our engagement photos back from her and we absolutely love them. Tina was the photographer for my sister's wedding and after meeting her and seeing her work we knew we wanted her to be our photographer, too. We do not have enough good things to say about Tina! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend her!
  • Genna
    Genna E. Married on 10/02/2021

Pure In Art = The Best

Selecting a wedding photographer was an important part of the planning process. We knew that when vetting photographers, we wanted one that would be versatile. Not only did we want photos that we could print, we wanted candid shots that captured what it was like to actually be at the event. The photographer is someone who is extra eyes during a once in a lifetime event. Selecting Tina Kraemer + Pure In Art was one of the best choices we could have made – we have timeless memories from our extra eyes. Our photos exceeded our expectations because they were aesthetically beautiful, not over edited, and incorporated every thoughtful detail. Additionally, Tina was resourceful. She took the time to scope out a variety of locations, made us feel comfortable throughout the event, was incredibly organized during family photos (we had a LOT of people), and did a phenomenal job navigating the day. On our wedding day, it rained. We had to work with the weather and change the timeline multiple times. Fortunately for us, this had no impact on our final photography deliverable because Tina had a back up plan without compromising quality, aesthetic, or capturing each portion of our event. Aside from her unparalleled skill, Tina is personable. She has a way of connecting with the customer quickly as if you had been friends for years which is helpful when you and your partner share intimate moments throughout your wedding day. We loved our wedding day, we loved our vendor team and we are beyond fortunate to have shared that with Pure In Art Photography.
  • Joe
    Joe C. Married on 05/01/2021

Pure in Art Photography Review

I have never been to a wedding before where so many of the guests commented on how amazing the photographer was prior to seeing any of the pictures. Tina was perfect. She's extremely friendly, professional, and thoughtful. Her friendly attitude made both our bridal party and our bride and groom photos fly by (which alleviated a concern of mine as I typically do not care for taking photos). She floated effortlessly around the cocktail hour and the reception and was able to capture both portrait shots of many of our guests but also great candid shots. The photos we received captured the look and feel we had envisioned for our wedding. Tina's skill was evident throughout our wedding and its planning: in capturing our preferences, staging our shots, capturing a gorgeous sunset, designing our wedding book, and even just getting to know us as a couple despite us living in Chicago. She's well worth the investment and will be one of the highlights of your weekend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Pure in Art Photography 1
Gift
Mention you found me on WeddingWire and that you saw this ad to receive $200 print credit when you book any wedding collection!

Skyline Country Club Skyline Country Club Country Club Weddings

Tina's pictures are amazing! She is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is a fabulous photographer to consider for your wedding or any special occasion!

CE Entertainment CE Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the pleasure of working with Tina many times. Her smile alone will brighten your day. Not to mention her photographs capture the true essence and beauty.

Tucson, AZ, 85745
Location of (Pure in Art Photography)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding