Pure Beauty Hair & Makeup

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pure Beauty Hair & Makeup is a hair and makeup company based in the South Metro of Minneapolis. We get truly giddy when it comes to love. We are passionate about providing gorgeous hair and makeup to all our clients. We see being apart of your special day as an honor, and we are excited to be able to create a fun and exciting experience on your big day!

Before the celebration, We encourages you to schedule a trial run to ensure everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. We specialize in Natural Glam Makeup and do a variety of hair stylings! Pure Beauty Hair & Makeup is happy to provide services to the entire wedding party- We are use to large bridal parties. Our team will travel to the location of your choice, so you can remain as comfortable and relaxed as possible during such an important day!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Laura
    Laura S. Married on 05/07/2022

The best glam squad!

I had heard raving reviews about PureBeauty from many of my friends, and when I got engaged they were the first vendor I reached out to and I’m SO glad I did! Kelsey was so responsive and answered my millions of questions during the planning process. Kelsey and Rachel were so flexible the week before the wedding to add on an additional hair service for us and came out bright and early to make it work. They were ahead of schedule all morning and our bridal party’s hair and makeup were STUNNING. They kept the morning so relaxing by staying on time and their efficiency is reason alone to hire them! One bridesmaid mentioned it was the best hairstyle she’s ever had done for a wedding. Kelsey did my hair and makeup as the bride and I’ve never felt more beautiful. It was the perfect style for me and she did such an amazing job I could not speak more highly about them! The best glam squad and I’d hire them for any other hair and makeup services in a heartbeat!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna G. Married on 03/11/2022

Covid bride - 11.27.2020

I first met Rose and Kelsey when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and was immediately so impressed by their professionalism, faith, and incredible hair and make-up abilities. All of our hair and make up turned out beautiful and stayed the entire day! So naturally when I needed to hire a beauty team for my November 2020 wedding I knew just who to ask! Despite changes due to COVID, they were always so flexible and encouraging. They truly made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever and my make-up still felt like me. Thank you so much Rose and Kelsey for making this pandemic bride feel so special on her big day!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie J. Married on 12/11/2021

The best hair & makeup!

I am SO HAPPY I booked Pure Beauty! I have never felt so beautiful! If you’re looking for an experienced hair and makeup artist please reach out to them. Kelsey and her team were so sweet and so professional. I mainly communicated with Kelsey and she was so easy to work with. I did my trail with her 5 months before my wedding, so by the time my wedding came around I had changed my mind on a few details of my look and she was SO flexible. She listened and made my dream look come true! I also loved that as she did my makeup, she handed me a mirror and checked in with me- that was so thoughtful! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing! I am so happy I booked Pure Beauty!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mike & Kate
    117 photos · 10/17/2020

Saint Paul Saint Paul, MN, 55124
Location of (Pure Beauty Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding