PUBLIC features 20,000 square feet of magical interior event space and 8,500 square feet of lushly landscaped outdoor event space with 360-degree jaw-dropping, unobstructed views of the city that can accommodate up to 500 people. Each venue can be personalized to realize every individualized vision for any kind of event. Whether lavish or intimate in scale, a wedding at PUBLIC combines true sophistication with an effortless sense of ease and refinement. Experienced, talented and creative professionals are available to assist you in planning your wedding event to the smallest detail. In addition, each wedding couple will be provided with a specialist on hand throughout their wedding to facilitate a seamless streamlined celebration. For more information please call 212-735-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All under one roof at various locations: bride and groom photography hour, cocktails, ceremony, dinner, reception and dancing. Also available for rehearsal dinners, farewell brunches, showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties
• Special hotel accommodations for the wedding couple and wedding party
• Selection of one-of-a-kind wedding packages
• Dedicated special events team to meet your every need
• Private time in Chrystie Park, the Roof or Sunrise Terrace for bride and groom photography hour
• Complimentary champagne toast with full open bar
• Customized Jean-Georges Vongerichten menus
• Executive pastry chef to custom design or arrange for a custom wedding cake
• Assistance from our in-house creative team and preferred vendors in selecting the most discerning floral and invitation designers
• Floor-to-ceiling windows in our banquet spaces on the 17th floor
• Private gardens and rooftop terrace
Recommended by 100% of couples
Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018
We had a wonderful wedding at Public last week. The ambience was terrific, the food was great and the service made the evening run smoothly. I would highly recommend this as a wedding/event venue. The Manhattan skyline allows the host/hostess to create a beautiful event, with minimal concern about extensive decorations. Public also has great bars and clubs, which made it a lot of fun for us and our out of town guests!