Provoke Photography

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Provoke Photography is a wedding photographer based in Miami, Florida. Founder Helena’s major focus is composing beautiful, warm wedding portraits. She believes in capturing the most intimate moments of each celebration. Helena’s naturalistic style allows the authenticity of every union to shine through in her work. She aims to create timeless photographs that remind each couple of the joy and excitement of their spectacular occasion.

With her work at Provoke Photography, Helena believes in creating high quality mementos that are worthy investments for her clients. She believes in communication and collaboration and she actively targets capturing the moments her clients will want to remember. Helena can provide high resolution images and arrange shooting time at multiple locations. A second photographer can be brought in to work alongside Helena for any additional shots that may be needed. Trash The Dress sessions can be organized, and Helena is equipped to travel for destination weddings. The final products can come in digital format, stunning photo albums, and canvas prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 05/02/2022

A DREAM photographer!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Helena! She is such a sweet, giving soul and is so passionate about her work, which really shows in her photos. She makes taking pictures so natural and easy, which is such a relief on the most eventful (and slightly nerve-wracking) day of your life. She took every photo I wanted and so many more I didn't know I wanted but so glad I have. I really appreciated the detail she put into capturing great photos and even including the silly/emotional/candid ones that I really loved. She was such a joy to work with, all of my family and bridal party were so impressed. She really dedicates her time to you, even way before the event trying to help guide you in your vision (which I definitely needed help with). She is such a gem of a person and will capture your day/event even more beautiful than you could ever picture it. I cannot not recommend her enough!
  • Yesenia
    Yesenia R. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely amazing photographer!

Helen is absolutely amazing and the person you want to entrust with your wedding photos! She makes the day fun and exciting and makes sure to get the shots that are important to you. I highly recommend her!
  • Anais
    Anais Married on 05/16/2021

Provoke Photography is absolutely the best

I am so very happy I got to work with Helena. When I was looking for photographers she was the one that stood out to me the most. Her photos were so breathtaking! Not only does she have an incredible portfolio but she herself is incredible. With me or my husband having no experience with taking photos, she gave amazing direction, makes you feel extremely comfortable, and has such a great eye. She got our photos back to us so fast! I was not even expecting it. I am still getting compliments from everyone on how beautifully she captured our day. I will be recommending her to all my friends and family because she really is the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Wonderland Bridal Wonderland Bridal Wedding Dresses

Helena is excellent at what she does. She has an amazing eye in capturing the perfect moment. We have worked with her on several styled photoshoots and simply love her. We highly recommend her!

9204 SW 132nd street Miami, FL, 33176
Location of (Provoke Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding