9204 SW 132nd street, Miami, FL 33176 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Provoke Photography

Provoke Photography is a wedding photographer based in Miami, Florida. Founder Helena’s major focus is composing beautiful, warm wedding portraits. She believes in capturing the most intimate moments of each celebration. Helena’s naturalistic style allows the authenticity of every union to shine through in her work. She aims to create timeless photographs that remind each couple of the joy and excitement of their spectacular occasion.

With her work at Provoke Photography, Helena believes in creating high quality mementos that are worthy investments for her clients. She believes in communication and collaboration and she actively targets capturing the moments her clients will want to remember. Helena can provide high resolution images and arrange shooting time at multiple locations. A second photographer can be brought in to work alongside Helena for any additional shots that may be needed. Trash The Dress sessions can be organized, and Helena is equipped to travel for destination weddings. The final products can come in digital format, stunning photo albums, and canvas prints.

Follow Provoke Photography on

33 Reviews for Provoke Photography

• Victoria

Victoria De La Llama · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A DREAM photographer!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Helena! She is such a sweet, giving soul and is so passionate about her work, which really shows in her photos. She makes taking pictures so natural and easy, which is such a relief on the most eventful (and slightly nerve-wracking) day of your life. She took every photo I wanted and so many more I didn't know I wanted but so glad I have. I really appreciated the detail she put into capturing great photos and even including the silly/emotional/candid ones that I really loved. She was such a joy to work with, all of my family and bridal party were so impressed. She really dedicates her time to you, even way before the event trying to help guide you in your vision (which I definitely needed help with). She is such a gem of a person and will capture your day/event even more beautiful than you could ever picture it. I cannot not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Bodden · Married on 08/16/2019

Stunning photos!!!

Our wedding photos are A DREAM COME TRUE! From the first moment I met Helena, I knew that she was the one that would capture the best day of our lives, and boy... did she! She is so sweet, reliable, responsive, and makes you feel sooo comfortable! She is someone you always want to be around, and we seriously could have not picked a better photographer.

She captured every moment of our wedding so perfectly, from the details, to the smile and tears; she didn't miss a beat! I find myself looking at my pictures over and over and I can't help but smile knowing that these moments will be cherished forever.

Provoke Photography did not disappoint, and I am happy to say that I will always have a friend in Helena. We cannot thank her enough for the memories she captured.

Stop searching and choose Provoke Photography, you will not regret it!

Thank you so much!
    Love, Melanie and Raul

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Torres · Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer ever!

Having your photos taken can be so nerve-racking (at least for me) but Helena made my husband and I feel SO comfortable! Not only did the pictures turn out absolutely BREATHTAKING, but Helena made the entire experience a very, very enjoyable one. Nothing felt forced, everything felt so natural and she did such an amazing job capturing our true essence. She is so creative and so passionate about what she does! She arrived early, was extremely diligent and professional, while still being her fun, bubbly self. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I promise you'll regret NOT hiring her because she is the BEST!!! If I could leave her 100 stars I would :) We can't thank you enough Helena!

Sent on 05/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Provoke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2900
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Wonderland Bridal Wedding Dresses

Helena is excellent at what she does. She has an amazing eye in capturing the perfect moment. We have worked with her on several styled photoshoots and simply love her. We highly recommend her!

• 9204 SW 132nd street Miami, FL, 33176 See on map
    786-789-1432 (Phone number)
    Location of (Provoke Photography)