Provoke Photography Reviews

34 Reviews for Provoke Photography

• Victoria

Victoria De La Llama · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A DREAM photographer!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Helena! She is such a sweet, giving soul and is so passionate about her work, which really shows in her photos. She makes taking pictures so natural and easy, which is such a relief on the most eventful (and slightly nerve-wracking) day of your life. She took every photo I wanted and so many more I didn't know I wanted but so glad I have. I really appreciated the detail she put into capturing great photos and even including the silly/emotional/candid ones that I really loved. She was such a joy to work with, all of my family and bridal party were so impressed. She really dedicates her time to you, even way before the event trying to help guide you in your vision (which I definitely needed help with). She is such a gem of a person and will capture your day/event even more beautiful than you could ever picture it. I cannot not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Christy Lopez · Married on 10/10/2020

THE BEST Photographer

Helen, of Provoke Photography, is an incredible artist and photographer! I have had the pleasure of working with Helen for many different occasions. She is my go-to for all my photography needs and has photographed my Engagement, Wedding, and Holiday photo as well my professional business photos. She has an amazing eye and the gift of turning even my living room into the most wonderful backdrop. She is a patient photographer and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She has made every session a breeze and helped me with everything from picking outfits to posing for wonderful shots. During my wedding, she went above and beyond and helped arrange last minute flower garlands and decor! Thanks Helen! I recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie Bodden · Married on 08/16/2019

Stunning photos!!!

Our wedding photos are A DREAM COME TRUE! From the first moment I met Helena, I knew that she was the one that would capture the best day of our lives, and boy... did she! She is so sweet, reliable, responsive, and makes you feel sooo comfortable! She is someone you always want to be around, and we seriously could have not picked a better photographer.

She captured every moment of our wedding so perfectly, from the details, to the smile and tears; she didn't miss a beat! I find myself looking at my pictures over and over and I can't help but smile knowing that these moments will be cherished forever.

Provoke Photography did not disappoint, and I am happy to say that I will always have a friend in Helena. We cannot thank her enough for the memories she captured.

Stop searching and choose Provoke Photography, you will not regret it!

Thank you so much!
    Love, Melanie and Raul

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Torres · Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer ever!

Having your photos taken can be so nerve-racking (at least for me) but Helena made my husband and I feel SO comfortable! Not only did the pictures turn out absolutely BREATHTAKING, but Helena made the entire experience a very, very enjoyable one. Nothing felt forced, everything felt so natural and she did such an amazing job capturing our true essence. She is so creative and so passionate about what she does! She arrived early, was extremely diligent and professional, while still being her fun, bubbly self. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I promise you'll regret NOT hiring her because she is the BEST!!! If I could leave her 100 stars I would :) We can't thank you enough Helena!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ana Marcano · Married on 03/17/2019

If you are looking for beautiful pictures!

Helena makes the most beautiful pictures I ever seen. She makes it so so easy, and natural, she even included our dog Estrella in some shots. She is sweet and very responsive and have options for every ocasión.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 03/15/2019

Stunning photographs

From the first time we met Helena, we knew she had to be our wedding photographer. She is so passionate about what she does and her photographs are absolutely flawless. My husband and I are a bit shy but she made it quick and painless! We were so thrilled with the pictures from our engagement session and couldn't wait for the wedding pictures. She truly did not disappoint. On wedding day, we were pressed for daylight and time for pictures due to a delay but Helena made it work. She took the most stunning pictures of us with a limited amount of time. She also made sure to include all of our family and friends. She didn't miss a beat at our wedding and we are so grateful for the timeless memories. We look forward to working with Helena again.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/09/2019

Helena was absolutely amazing! She was recommended to me by a friend and I wish I had known about her sooner. We did an engagement session with her, we were even able to include our dog, and I was so impressed. She was so patient with us, gave such great tips on how to pose, found a great location and made sure we got every single shot we wanted. She got our photos back to us extremely fast and I love every single one of them. I highly recommend her, if I need any pictures in the future she will be the first one I go to.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kelly Freire · Married on 02/09/2019

Trust Helena

Helena truly made me feel so comfortable - not only in front of the camera with her talent of capturing amazing moments, but behind it with her constant professionalism. She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos - and both experiences went amazing. At our engagement photo, it wasn't just photographer and client - we had an early dinner together and just talked; she is that easy going that you feel like you've been friends with her for years. When she says "trust me" TRUST HER cause those photos will come out perfect.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Danna

Danna · Married on 02/09/2019

One of the most amazing wedding photographers on this planet!

Our wedding was an absolute fairytale, in large part thanks to Helena and Provoke Photography! Not only was she our amazing, creative, organized, fun, funny, confident photographer (all such important qualities) since our engagement shoot, she also helped direct our entire wedding day so that everything ran as smoothly and perfectly as possible. The understanding of what is most important in a wedding along with the creative vision behind her lens is evident in every magical shot she captures. We will never have enough words to thank her for so beautifully capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Priskkaa

Priscilla · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

My wedding was one of the happiest days of my life, and if I did nothing else right, I hired Helena @ Provoke Photography. Knowing that the one thing you can take away from your wedding are your photos, I knew that I had to have the best.
    I am finding it difficult to express in words how eternally thankful and grateful I am for Helena. She gave me the wedding photos I always dreamed of and more. I can look back at my photos every day for the rest of my life and smile; knowing that Helena was able to capture the details and the faces, the smiles, the tears and everything in between.
    We met with her in person to discuss what we were looking in a photographer and what she can offer us. We went over everything in detail and I always felt like I knew exactly what I was getting. I trusted her, and she did not fail me.
    I am not a model and neither is my husband, so if you tell us to pose, we don’t know what to do. I was never nervous about where to stand or how to smile because Helena had it all under control. We received many photos with different unique locations and poses, so the pictures all feel fresh and different.
    Helena was always so responsive, and helped us complete a timeline to make sure we were able to get all the shots (getting ready, first look, groomsmen, bridesmaids, family shots). The delivery of the photos is wonderful and easy to access, and photos were delivered in a timely fashion.
    I look back at my photos in disbelief that we were able to capture so much in so little time. I look back and wonder how that could even be me, I look so beautiful.
    I cannot thank Helena enough, as I have forever captured in such a beautiful way, my family, old and new. My new husband, our genuine nervousness, our excitement, it is all there.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • W

Wilda Rodriguez · Married on 10/11/2018

Outstanding!!!!!!

My experience with Helena was amazing! She is a true professional and makes sure you are happy. I dont have enough space to write how happy with the quality of work she provided. I had so many compliment with my engagement and wedding pictures. Would definitely use her again and again !!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alessandra Morales · Married on 08/08/2018

very talented!!

My best friend used Helena for her engagement pictures and was raving about her, once I saw them, I fell in love and had to use her for my wedding pictures. It was a simple courthouse wedding and she captured it beautifully, she’s a true artist. I’ve worked with her a couple times and have been happy every time!!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Mirna · Married on 03/31/2018

I HAD TO have Helen for my wedding. I have been admiring her work for a very long time and was so happy to know she would be capturing our love through her lens. The photos are even better than I imagined they would be. She is so talented! She captured every emotion so beautifully. Her attention to detail and her passion for her work really come across in her photos. Thank you Helen!!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2018

Helena is the BEST in Miami!

I am SO GLAD I went with Helena of Provoke Photography to photograph my wedding day. She creates magic behind the camera and her photos are stunning! She was super professional, organized, patient with me and all the wedding craziness that goes on. She made sure she captured everything I asked for. She was there the entire time and captured all the special moments of our day. I continue to this day to get so many compliments on our wedding photos and I would be SO HAPPY to recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a photographer for their special day. Thank you, Helena!! We adore you!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Elena · Married on 02/25/2018

Helena is an incredibly gifted photographer as well as a truly special human being. She can capture not just the perfect angle or the loveliest light, but also the unspoken feelings, the moods and flow of energy between a couple like no one else. Her photos have a romantic, ethereal fairytale like quality to them; most of all, her photos filled with pure love!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Brianna · Married on 01/13/2018

I met Helena through the recommendation of a friend of mine, a photographer as well. I was drawn to the "feel" of her pictures. Helena was so easy to work with right from the start. She was communicative, reliable, and punctual to the engagement photo shoot and on wedding day. She took the time to get to know me and my husband, so working with her on wedding day was a breeze. She was like a helpful friend. Her and her second shooter worked efficiently and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted.

I am absolutely in love with the final pictures, which she had finished quickly. She captured the exact look we were hoping for, and we couldn't be more happy. I have already recommended her to friends, and I look forward to working again with her in the future.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Sadia · Married on 12/30/2017

My Photographer, My Friend

Thank you, Helen, Emma, and Nardi for giving us our wedding photos. Emma and Nardi are her daughter and husband, they sacrifice as a family to ensure OUR day was AMAZING. If you want someone who will work side by side with you and will respect your culture, religion, and desires, then Provoke Photography is your go to.

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 11/18/2017

Helena was my wedding photographer and I cannot say enough amazing things about her. Not only are her photography skills incredible, but she is also the kindest person. She has the best patience (especially when my now husband does not want to cooperate for engagement pics) and always knows the best ways to make us laugh, smile, or be serious and lovey. We received our wedding photos so quickly and the moments she captured were perfect. Her second shooter Megan was also amazing, so funny, and a pleasure to work with. I recommended her to a friend for newborn baby photos and these too were phenomenal. I am so happy to have found her and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Christina Marie · Married on 11/11/2017

Where to begin!! We (I) actually booked Helena before I was even engaged because I knew she would be the one to capture our special moments! She is absolutely amazing at what she does! Working even better under the pressures of such a day to capture the very best and most gorgeous photos! We have only received the sneak peeks and are already in love! We can’t wait to see the rest. We will definitely be using her for our future life moments! We love you Helena!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

Beauty Shoot & Wedding

I did a beauty session with Helena at Provoke Photography with make up by The Look by BJ. I am an amateur photographer myself, and generally prefer being behind the camera, so I was a little nervous. But they both made me feel so comfortable and made me look and feel beautiful. The entire process from planning to the day of shooting to choosing photographs was effortless and lovely. The final photographs are beautiful, and I especially recommend Helena for her brilliant use of natural light. I was also happy to have a lot of input into the style and feel of the shoot. The experience could not have been better and I will definitely go back to both of them in the future for photo sessions! Helena also shot my wedding in October 2017, and exceeded all of my expectations. She has the style I was looking for, and as an amateur photographer myself, this was one of the most important decisions of the whole wedding. I have recommended her to friends, and two of them used her with great results!

Sent on 12/31/2018

nadia · Married on 09/24/2016

Helena is amazing to work with! She had so many great ideas and was always accommodating! We had her do our engagement session and wedding, and in addition she did a beauty session for me. She was so comfortable to work with and is always available to answer questions. I look forward to using her for events in the future! She is truly amazing!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

BARBARA · Married on 07/01/2016

Helena is beyond talented!! She is an amazing photographer and made us feel extremely comfortable during our engagement photo shoot session. If I wasn't having a destination wedding I would've definitely chosen her as our wedding photographer as well. I definitely recommend her in a heart beat!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2016

Helena is a true artist, she adapts her style to the surrounding and feel of your shoot. I've seen the vibrancy of her pinup shoots, to the soft and romantic feel of weddings, we had the pleasure of having Helena shoot our engagement pics in NYC. She captured the contrast and drama of the city perfectly.
    Our photos are beautiful, they are something that we will treasure with time.
    Make an investment with Helena, you will not be disappointed

She is also a pleasure to work with and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the day.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Patti · Married on 05/15/2016

Helena is wonderful at what she does. She has an amazing eye in capturing the perfect moment. We have worked with her in several styled photoshoots and simply love her! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jackelyn · Married on 03/12/2016

Provoke Photography was an absolute delight to work with.
    Helen's professionalism was evident from our first meeting. She had samples, was able to answer any and all questions and was extremely flexible when it came to payment plans and how we wanted to have our day structured.
    It was important for us that our photographer not only do great work, but also be organized and have a shot list and a timeline for the day. Provoke definitely exceeded our expectations. We were happy with the turn around time and above all the exquisite photos that we have of our wedding day. Every detail was captured. would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2016