Prop-A-Razzi

500 E Arapaho Rd Ste 501, Richardson, TX 75081 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Prop-A-Razzi

At Prop-A-Razzi Photo Booths, we’ll bring your event to life. You will get 100% guest interaction. Our goal is to provide the best customer service, friendly environment and a party you will be talking about for years to come.

Why Prop-A-Razzi?

We are real photographers. We will be at your event taking the photos or guiding each of your guests through our touchscreen photo booth. Each guest will receive a souvenir photo to take with them. We can customize your package to ensure you get the most fair and budget-friendly service.

• Red Photo Booths
  • Bounce and Snap
  • The Snap Pack Photo Booth Company

1 Reviews for Prop-A-Razzi

• Future Mrs. Dunn

Chassity · Married on 11/05/2016

I really like Prop-A-Razzi. When I first booked them it was late in the game for me. I had already booked another photobooth company but found out just months before my wedding that not only were they not able to meet my venue's liability insurance requirements, they were not willing to be honest about it either. Sheena was extremely helpful in verifying that they were able to meet these requirements before taking my deposit money. These guys were on time, and though their designated place to set up the open air booth was not enough room, they improvised and relocated it without any disruption to our wedding reception. My only advise would be to get a better quality printer, the digital images quality was perfect however. The company as a whole is reliable and very professional. Book these guys and rest assured you'll have a complete and comprehensive package!

Sent on 12/06/2016