ProMD Health

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

ProMD Health is a cosmetic facility located in Annapolis, Maryland. Using top-notch equipment and procedures, their experts take a non-surgical approach to help you look and feel amazing for your wedding day. Their team has a unique and personal approach to medical care, ensuring their clients experience complete comfort and relaxation. They specialize primarily in facial rejuvenation, lifestyle and weight management, and hormone optimization therapy. In their inclusive and encouraging environment, ProMD Health can help you achieve your health and beauty goals for your special day.

ProMD Health values their clients’ wellbeing and ensures that after every visit, their clients leave feeling respected and better about their appearance. Fully licensed and highly trained, their team offers free consultations and a large variety of treatments. You are sure to find the right services so you feel your utmost best for your celebration. Some of the procedures they offer are:

• Weight management programs
  • Nutrition and fitness programs
  • Laser treatments
  • Anti-aging treatments
  • Botox
  • Injectables and fillers

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$149

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Gratuity

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Weight-loss Plans

• Liz
    Liz B. Getting married on 03/12/2024

Friendly Staff & Amazing Results

I have been going to ProMD Health for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier with their service and my results. I have had Botox, fillers, laser hair removal and BBL done and I get numerous compliments on how nice my skin looks. Their prices are competitive and they have a great rewards program. I highly recommend them!
  • Maroulla
    Maroulla P. Getting married on 06/03/2023

Amazing! You must try

CAROLINE RUHL is the Best - I love her! She is the epitome of professional, courteous, and kindness. She makes me feel confident with the entire process of injectables. I leave feeling beautiful. She is a spectacular nurse and person. I definitely recommend to anyone who is interested in fillers to visit Caroline and see for yourself how terrific she is! Thank you so much beautiful! xoxo Made this Greek Feeling like an absolute GODDESS!
  • Amity
    Amity S. Married on 11/09/2021

Best possible experience!!

I had literally the best experience here today at the Annapolis office!
    Most importantly, I am so thrilled with my results. So besides the final results being extraordinary and totally worth it, the rest of my experience was also superb.

Amy and her assistant were just fabulous. Amy was able to look at me and decide exactly what I needed and explained in a way that I understood. And the process itself was super easy and they were genuinely concerned that I felt comfortable. I basically left there feeling like I wanted to work there and hang out with all of these amazing people.
    I am absolutely going back and suggesting to everyone I know to go there!

And side note in respect to Covid, everyone was extremely professional and made me feel safe about that.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

ProMD Health Price Rates

166 Defense Hwy Suite 302 Annapolis, MD, 21401
4104492060
Location of (ProMD Health)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding