ProMD Health

166 Defense Hwy Suite 302, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ProMD Health

ProMD Health is a cosmetic facility located in Annapolis, Maryland. This state-of-the-art facility offers non-surgical beauty and health solutions to help you look and feel your best for your wedding. Using top-notch equipment and procedures, you can reach all of your beauty and health goals prior to your special day.

ProMD Health offers a full selection of treatments, plans, and solutions to work specifically with your body and needs. With free consultations and a huge variety of service options, you will be sure to get the perfect combination of treatments to meet your goals for your wedding day look. The list of services available include but are not limited to:

• Botox

16 Reviews for ProMD Health

• Christi

Christi Clow · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Fantastic and satisfied

I had lip filler, Botox and cheek filler done by Amy and I had the best experience there. Every one I saw was super sweet, helpful and made me feel beautiful. The injections didn’t hurt and the results are amazing. I definitely recommend ProMD Health, especially for a wedding or special occasion. I’ll definitely be going back for more treatments to keep my skin youthful and amazing.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Aubree Lewis · Getting married on 04/07/2021

Best Experience Yet!

ProMD was the best, the staff is incredibly knowledgeable and perfectionists (important when getting any work done). I got mid-face, under eye, and lip filler PLUS botox and had ZERO pain and absolutely no bruising. I have been to 4 other places for filler and botox and always had bad bruising and a bit of pain during and after the procedures. At ProMD with Caroline I had none of that, zero pain and bruising during and after the procedures and I went to work next day without any pain or serious swelling. Caroline saw details that would make my face symmetrical that I never even thought of and I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. Do not waste your time going anywhere else!

Sent on 07/31/2020

ProMD Health's reply:

Aubree, thank you so much for leaving such a thoughtful review! We are so glad you were happy with your treatment!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

ProMD Health Pricing

ProMD Health Price Rates

ProMD Health FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 149.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Fitness Plans
    Weight-loss Plans

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• ProMD Health 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 166 Defense Hwy Suite 302 Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    410-376-5753 (Phone number)
    Location of (ProMD Health)