ProMD Health Reviews

ProMD Health 2
  • Liz

Liz Brunner · Getting married on 03/12/2024

Friendly Staff & Amazing Results

I have been going to ProMD Health for almost a year now and I couldn't be happier with their service and my results. I have had Botox, fillers, laser hair removal and BBL done and I get numerous compliments on how nice my skin looks. Their prices are competitive and they have a great rewards program. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/08/2019

DeEtta R Cravens · Married on 11/09/2019

Botox: Good so far, but still waiting on final results

ProMD Health was professional and courteous. The appointment started about 20 minutes late, but the provider was efficient once we got started. She answered all my questions and took the time to explain the procedure in detail, making me feel comfortable. I had 20 units of botox injected only on my forehead (flat, frontal area, sides, and between eyes). It took a few days for the effects to kick in on the larger flat area, but I can definitely tell a difference now. The lines are less obvious when I wear makeup, and the skin/muscles don't move when I raise my eyebrows. It's been a week now, and the muscles still contract on the sides of my forehead so perhaps we needed to use more on those areas. I'll give it another week and then contact the provider. It's been great so far on the part where it has already started working, though. Recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jen Gall · Married on 11/06/2019

excellent and professional

Amanda has taken care of me twice now and she has done a phenomenal job taking such excellent care of my needs. She is attentive and professional and timely. Thank you so much Amanda!
    I look forward to my appointment in January!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Nikia

Nikia Lemaire · Married on 07/03/2006

How you like me now??

I was referred by a friend to make an appointment to get botox for my "angry horns'..lol !! I was a little scared but im so pleased with the outcome that I am running out of memory on my phone from taking selfies :)!! Amy was so freaking awesome and I cant wait for my follow up. Everyone from the front desk checking in to checking out was just as awesome!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    ProMD Health 3
    ProMD Health 4

Caroline Killian · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Excellent first Botox ecperience

Just had a wonderful first appointment with their PA, Amanda. The office is clean, modern, and the staff knowledgeable and welcoming. They did a great job making me feel comfortable and answering my questions. I will definitely return leading up to my wedding and after!

Sent on 08/30/2019