Portland, OR 97299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Progressive Movement Productions

We’re a Portland, Oregon based husband and wife videography team with a passion for creating romantic, cinematic wedding films. Jordan filmed his first wedding 5 years ago and his been perfecting his craft ever since. What he loves most about filming weddings is getting to know each couple’s love story and creating a personalized film that helps tell it. Misti is an expert on the details and loves finding creative ways to capture them all! With her event coordination experience, she’s able to help direct the day when needed and you’ll often find her fixing the bride’s hair, tracking down the missing family member that’s late for pictures, or doing anything needed to help your big day go smoothly. When we’re not working, you can find us adventuring with our pup, Porter, sports & spending time with our family. We’re obsessed with dogs and there’s a 100% chance yours will be included in your film if they’re there for your wedding! Let’s sit down for a coffee or beer and see if we may be a good fit for filming your special day!

Follow Progressive Movement Productions on

img8162

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for Progressive Movement Productions

Karina · Married on 11/03/2018

Great team to work with!

We just had our wedding and haven't gotten our video back yet, but Jordan and his wife are awesome. My husband and I first met them at the wedding expo. From the first day we met them, I wanted to work with them. Jordan was always super responsive and friendly. We had a bit of a different film idea and Jordan was super excited about it. They worked super hard the day of the wedding to track people down to interview for our video from the list we had given them. Jordan even checked in with me to let me know who he still needed to film. It is also nice that they are there for the whole day and do not have a certain number of hours that they only stay for. After the wedding, I had people keep coming up to me and telling me they loved our videographers. I can't wait to see our video because I know it will be great.

Shayla · Married on 06/10/2018

The PMP team is incredible! Worth the investment. Their attention to detail is amazing and they make sure to really personalize every video so you don't feel like you have a "basic-run-of-a-mill" wedding film. They listen to your feedback and truly care about your happiness as a bride/client. You can really see the heart behind their videos and I'm so happy I can cherish mine forever!

Shelby · Married on 08/05/2016

Thank you so much for capturing our day and providing us with a beautiful video that we can watch over and over again for years to come! I received multiple compliments on our video and will cherish it forever!

Progressive Movement Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive