Professional Sound Services

Newlywed couples
Newlywed couples

11 Reviews for Professional Sound Services

Anna · Married on 06/14/2008

This service was exactly what I expected. A professional DJ who played the music I wanted (or my guests requested) and he didn't try to steal the show. He provided an excellent atmosphere and was a great addition to our reception. I would definitely recommend this vendor. They were reliable and a great deal.

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2008

I highly recommend Professional Sound Services for many reasons. There price was so much better than other companies we were looking at for what we were wanting. We were primarily looking for someone to play standard ceremony music and then play a list of songs throughout the reception as well as take requests from our guests. We gave them a time line of events, list of songs, and they took it from there. The DJ was very attentive to our needs during the reception and even more open to the changes we made based on having so many things to do in so little time. Everyone loved how he interacted with the crowd and we received nothing but wonderful comments from our guests. One item you may want to keep in mind is to let your dj know ahead of time the cues for starting music before, during, and after the wedding as that was the one thing we forgot to do but no one noticed but us! We had him for 6 hours and it was at a place that he was familiar with which is another reason why I choose him. It makes it soooo much more easier when people have done events at your location.

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2005

My DJ flaked out on my 5 days before my wedding! Rusty met with my fiance and I and arranged all the music with us... He didn't have any DJ's left to do it, so he came out personally and took care of us... and did a FANTASTIC Job! Talk about Above and Beyond!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Professional Sound Services FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Drapery, Event Design, Venue Selection
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• JF Productions KCDJ.PRO
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Wedding DJs

Call on Rusty and all of his DJ's are ready to serve you. Featuring incredible service across Lawrence, Kansas City and beyond, Professional Sound Services is truly one of the great multi-op DJ services in the metro market.

• 1401 Agnes Ave Kansas City, 64127 See on map