300 Almond Drive, Stafford, VA 22554 Map · Phone number

About Professional Light Music (PLM)

Professional Light & Music is a locally owned service provider in the greater Fredericksburg, VA area. We provide DJ/Emcee and Event Organizing & Planning services. Thank you for visiting our site and please be sure to check our pricing options, the quality service partners we recommend, customer reviews, videos and photos.

Follow Professional Light Music (PLM) on

06 30 18 32 09 hdr
08 11 18 42 45 hdr
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
Couple's traditional kiss
Couple's traditional kiss
Wedding celebration with Professional Light Music (PLM)
Wedding celebration with Professional Light Music (PLM)
Wedding ballroom area
Wedding ballroom area
plm business card front final 2016 06 23
dj xs setup good one
06 30 18 32 09 hdr
Bridal prortrait

7 Reviews for Professional Light Music (PLM)

Johanna · Married on 10/29/2016

Simply put, Matt is AWESOME! He did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. There was not a single second of the evening that the dance floor was not full. Thanks to him, everyone had such a fun time. He was helpful, flexible, and most importantly, an all around great person. It was truly our pleasure to have had the chance to meet him, and to share our special evening with him. You will not regret choosing this family to be a part of your wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Alexandra · Married on 11/07/2015

Hands down, best DJ ever. Matt was awesome. From beginning to end, he made the whole process fun! He made himself available whenever we needed him (phone, email, in person chats), and always remained professional and friendly. He provided great advice and suggestions, and did a great job at reading our style.

My husband and I challenged Matt to make our wedding EPIC. He passed, with flying colors. The dance floor was packed from 8:30 pm to 1am. Guests loved the oldies played during cocktail hour, the ornate string covers during the ceremony, and reception dance music. Mad props to Matt, as well, for creating an amazing mashup of songs for my dad and I to peform a routine to.

I will be recommending Matt and XS events to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Colleen · Married on 07/19/2014

Tim was my officiant and DJ. I was apprehensive about him being both as i was not sure how that would work out. However, he did an amazing job. He had a wonderful assistant who cued the music during my ceremony and she stepped in to help where my florist failed. She arranged my flowers for the whole wedding. Tim was great all around. He listened to what we wanted and offered his knowledge where we were quite honestly lost. Everything was perfect. I gave him very few song selections and let him go with it. His music selections were great. People laughed, danced and a goodtime was had by all. Tim was very upbeat from our rehearsal night(the night before) and thru the wedding. Our venue was in the country and quite the travel. So happy that at last minute i chose Tim to Dj/Officiate. Orignally we were just going to play music from ipod or something. DJ all the way!!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Professional Light Music (PLM) FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 300 Almond Drive Stafford, 22554 See on map