2138 Priest Bridge Court Suite 1, Crofton, MD 21114 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pro Cuts Editing Services

We are here to help event coordinators, videographers and newlyweds should they ever need their wedding or other event footage finely edited to DVD. Video editing and post production is our specialty and we work with videographers to ensure completion of their work.

We are located in the Baltimore/Washington area and provide services worldwide.

Follow Pro Cuts Editing Services on

2374672fbb16f3c4 business logo
pclogocurrent

3 Reviews for Pro Cuts Editing Services

Amelia · Married on 10/29/2010

After an exhaustive search for a firm to help us integrate video into our website at Finishing Contractors Association and to provide training for Final Cut Pro, we found Pro-Cuts Editing. The firm, in the person of Kenneth Davis, was completely wonderful to work with and listened to our needs. He then developed and implemented a custom solution for our communications challenge. He set up a work flow that enabled us to work effectively with our internet service provider. Further, as with anything, when there were technical glitches from the web provider site, Kenneth Davis's knowledge and expertise were invaluable in communicating to the web provider and finding successful solutions.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Judy · Married on 10/01/2010

Kenneth is very professional and talented with videos. His degree and experience in film editing produce a top quality product that we are consistently happy with.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Cliffie · Married on 05/01/2010

Kenneth Davis of ProCuts Editing Service has edited more than 25 event videos for me over the past few years. Editing is a time-consuming and painstaking process, which requires quite a bit of review and tweaking. Kenneth is always happy to discuss alternative editing choices and make those changes before finalizing each project. Edits have included a variety of work - weddings and social events, even some wildlife vacation footage that I took in East Africa. I am completely satisfied with the value and quality I get from ProCuts Editing Service and would recommend them to others, whether they are other video professionals who need help in clearing an editing backlog, or consumers who want to make their home videos into masterpieces that they will enjoy for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Pro Cuts Editing Services FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pro Cuts Editing Services 1
    Editing Sales
    20% off family and wedding event edits!

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
    Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

I have been associated with Kenneth Davis for many years. I am a videographer and he has assisted with some of my editing of a great many video projects over the years. I have to say that he is a very loyal, dedicated editor who often goes the extra mile to ensure that I am more than happy with his work. On a personal level, I have gotten to know Kenneth as a solid individual who I can trust and do business with. I am sure we will be working together on many projects in the future. If you need editing done – whether it is a corporate video, a wedding or even just having your home videos clean-up edited and organized onto DVDs or files for ‘the cloud’ – Kenneth is your guy. Just give him a call and take it from there – you will not be disappointed.

• 2138 Priest Bridge Court Suite 1 Crofton, 21114 See on map
    10am-6pm M-F Additional hours by appointment.